Things you're planning on buying

Going to get the words " Free Candy " put on the side?

What type though seriously ?

Probably just a used Chevy Express, but if I can find one for a good price, a Dodge Promaster would be ideal. Gonna build it out into a camper van and do some travelling.

I’m getting contact lenses for the first time on Saturday.

Parts to upgrade an old fixed computer that's on a normal operation streak and the parts are cheap.

lol for my party garage and my old radio doesn't tune anymore

"party garage".
I see Clippy is going the weird serial killer route.

Probably a bottle of Flor de Cana 25 year rum and Orphan Barrel Rhetoric 24 year bourbon.

Some concert tickets

Maybe tickets for UFC fight night Calgary

I wanna get a Dyson hand held

I might order a new BJJ Gi

Looking at getting a new roof rack cargo basket for the ol' subaru.

subaru-xv-crosstrek-heavy-duty-roof-cargo-basket-.jpg
I wanted the same color but went with white cuz the khaki one on the lot had a scratch :/

Last edited:
My girlfriend wants to get a trailer RV. I never thought for a moment that I would own an RV but it kind of makes sense since we just want to go on road trips with our kids/dogs.

LG G7, toner for my printer and some tuna.

<13>

I want a 4K Blu-ray player

Honestly Blu-ray itself was getting into the realms of margins returns on quality to the degree I still probably buy DVD's 2:1 against them, then again I don't tend to go for monster screens.

Honestly Blu-ray itself was getting into the realms of margins returns on quality to the degree I still probably buy DVD's 2:1 against them, then again I don't tend to go for monster screens.
Really? DVD and Blu-ray on my TV is an immense difference. I want to test the 4K on my tv before I buy. A buddy of mine does hone stereo stuff and says he may have one for me to test.
If it’s marginal, I’ll probably pass

I'm going to buy a paddle boat and 2 doggie life jackets.

Back