Things you're planning on buying

148846_large.jpg

I want to buy a URD Supercharger for my 2011 i4 Tacoma but my wife is blocking me.
If I get it I will post pictures. Please pray for my supercharger.

I want to buy a URD Supercharger for my 2011 i4 Tacoma but my wife is blocking me.
If I get it I will post pictures. Please pray for my supercharger.

Just sent a request to Africa's starving children to pray for your supercharger

Hope it works!!

Started bowling with a friend from work, looking at getting a ball/shoes to add to my "jack of all trades" collection of hobby equipment to gather dust.

Having your own ball changes everything. It’s like playing a different game when you use your own ball. You get to develop your game and be consistent.

I bought two balls and shoes about a decade ago. I joined a league with some friends. Was super into it. My gear has been sitting in a closet the last eight years though :( I’m with you on the “jack of all trades” collection of hobby equipment. That’s funny, never heard any put it that way before.

Need new frisbees for disc golf, also starting canoe/ kayak shopping.

V

Founders editions, or just 1080ti's?

Kinda overkill atm, even one regular 1080 is a monster.

I might spend the extra cash. This is all money saved from not drinking, so it doesn't really feel like I'm spending any money at all.

I know and thats the point. i'm not buying a buspass, i'm buying a monster truck to drive three blocks to work. It's an obnoxious wasteful purchase made for the sole purpose of instilling in me the twin sensations of Catholic guilt and Carnal lust every time I'll set eyes on the new rig.

I totally want this. It's been three years since my last upgrade; I want to be able to sneer at people again.

Plus, for fidelity intense games like Star Citizen, it's totally worth it to me.

I want a postcount over 20.000

Edit: oh, it's things that you can buy, not things that you want. That changes everything.

For $50 I might know a mod who'd be willing to bump up dat post count bro. PM me

Having your own ball changes everything. It’s like playing a different game when you use your own ball. You get to develop your game and be consistent.

I bought two balls and shoes about a decade ago. I joined a league with some friends. Was super into it. My gear has been sitting in a closet the last eight years though :( I’m with you on the “jack of all trades” collection of hobby equipment. That’s funny, never heard any put it that way before.

Ya, Im a lefty so if the house balls have any kind of reactive core, its going to be for right handers and hook right into the gutter. I can toss a plastic 15lb house ball hard as hell and play a respectable straight ball, but the strike zone for straight shots is very unforgiving.

A house in the next two years.

Back