things you wish were in style/could be worn without looking like an autist

I wish there was no age limit to sneakers so i could wear jordans without feeling like a kid.

poncho_ani.gif

il_fullxfull.911957761_8pz5.jpg

Fanny packs.
Came here to say this. Fanny packs are functional as hell and I have one that can hold a couple water bottles (or beer bottles) but I'm apprehensive to wear it... even when hiking I think man i must look like a dweeb with this thing around my waist.

Came here to say this. Fanny packs are functional as hell and I have one that can hold a couple water bottles (or beer bottles) but I'm apprehensive to wear it... even when hiking I think man i must look like a dweeb with this thing around my waist.

Well old people rock fanny packs with no issue. Infact a fanny pack, 3/4 length cargos, polo shirt, white socks and leather sandals is OK in my books.

Well old people rock fanny packs with no issue. Infact a fanny pack, 3/4 length cargos, polo shirt, white socks and leather sandals is OK in my books.
LOL so I guess I just gotta wait another 20 years before it will be socially acceptable... in the mean time gotta stuff all my crap in cargo pockets I guess.

Cargo pants. I wear them anyway cause I got things I need to carry and having lots of pockets is awesome, dammit.

What's the big deal? Wear whatever you want, who cares if people think you're an artist from New Jersey....

If you're Jack Burton you can do whatever the hell you want to do.

Well old Jack Burton was driving down the highway doing 65 in a 55 lane and looked down at his phone and after scrolling through all of the posts on sherdog he finds this one post and gives it a like because Jack Burton can in fact do whatever he wants.

that would actually be a cool and unique fashion trend if it took on.

royalty inspired clothing. I'd wear a badass cape if it was cold AF.

forget the 80s, it is all about the 1680s

Back