Things You Didn't Notice In a Film or TV series Until Later

Tig was the main cop in a God awful family comedy starring Tom Arnold that I used to watch all the time as I kid. Theres no pictures and he's only briefly in the trailer. Absolutley cringeworthy lines.

My wife wanted to rewatch Titanic the other night and I realized that Kate Winslet was directly responsible for Leo's death.

He put her on a life boat and told her to stay there, but when he turned his back she jumped off the life boat and back onto the Titanic.

After the ship sinks, Leo finds a piece of furniture that's big enough for one person to float on, and he lets her climb on it while he stays in the water and freezes to death.

If she'd stayed on that life boat earlier, Leo could've climbed on the furniture and stayed alive, then they could have gotten married and lived happily ever after.

This is what happens when women don't listen.

lol

The two Quicksilver's were best friends in Kick-Ass.
57389L.jpg

keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg

Never realized the Baron from Flash Gordon was mid 80's James Bond, or that Benecio Del Toro was a bad guy in one of those Bond movies. (License to Kill I believe)

Yeah, i noticed young Benicio a few days ago when i watched that old JB flick. Caught me a bit off guard :)

I didn't notice this until later, but The Wire was incredibly overrated.

I watched two episodes and was to bored

heard so much about wire and started to watch it. Tried to watch the first episode with my wife for like 3 times. All 3 times we both fell asleep. Gave up, no ragrets.

"Walter White" had small guest roles in both Seinfeld and King of Queens.
"Saul Goodman" had a small role as an insurance agent on Third Rock from the Sun.

"Walter White" had small guest roles in both Seinfeld and King of Queens.
"Saul Goodman" had a small role as an insurance agent on Third Rock from the Sun.

Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) was also on an episode Seinfeld as well. He played Elaine's boyfriend who wanted to be a doctor but kept failing, so Elaine says they will abstain from sex so that he can focus more on studying.

Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) was also on an episode Seinfeld as well. He played Elaine's boyfriend who wanted to be a doctor but kept failing, so Elaine says they will abstain from sex so that he can focus more on studying.

I never liked Seinfeld. ;)

Holy shit i hope i have that episode on my hard drive.

Back