Things women will never get to enjoy

Drawing a face on your penis and having deep life changing conversations with him. Or just making him dance and be funny. He can do it all! He's great. My best friend and I love him!

Silly men.

We can fit our whole hands up our vag and get them nice n roasty toasty. Plus, it’s a portable moisturizing mitten!

:rolleyes:

Because of this disgusting post, add "respect" as another thing women will never get to enjoy.

Accidentally sitting on your balls. It's not pleasant but they'll never know that surprise.

Because of this disgusting post, add "respect" as another thing women will never get to enjoy.
Nobody been lettin you use their portable mitten huh?

Just put your hands up your ass and start farting.

Your dick

(quick note: perma-ban to anyone saying my dick)

Urinal cake sculpting: whether you're pissing a smiley face or just want to start piss-whittlin away an edge of the cake. Women will never get to enjoy the delight of urinating designs in a urinal cake.

Women will never get to experience the beautiful freedom of being able to anonymously create and subsequently abandon new life. Sure she can have an abortion or put the kid up for adoption, but both of those come with the requisite guilt and shame and regret that an oblivious father will never have to endure

feeling safe when walking the streets late at night.

Back