Things to see and do in Chicago

Fat dudes, hot women, good food, jazz scene, silver bean.

the sky deck looks cool we have a smaller version of it in los angeles with "skyspace".
home-ledge.jpg

Honestly I’d get on a plane and gtfo of there as quick as I could.

Find a place that sells authentic NY pizza and enjoy.

Is there a difference between Chicago thin and NY style?

No place in Chicago sells deep-dish exclusively, and I don't know anyone who even likes deep dish.

I'll take a Sbarro slice over any deep dish.

Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium are my favorite things to do there. They are right across from each other too if I remember correctly. Millennium Park usually has something going on if it's a weekend. Chicago is huge so there is gonna be a lot to chose from.

The architectural river boat tour is worth going on. It's obviously real touristy but even the locals recommended it and it was one of the highlights of my trip.. They also serve alcohol on it.. Only takes an hour.

The Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum alone make the trip worth it.

I've been to Chicago maybe 8 or 9 times for work. Fantastic food. Some great architecture. Other than that, the women are ugly and the weather sucks.

Sit in your hotel and watch Seinfeld

Sky Deck, Boat Tour, Pequod's

Oak Street Beach

See what neighborhood festivals are going on. Downtown is pretty much just tourists.

the sky deck looks cool we have a smaller version of it in los angeles with "skyspace".
home-ledge.jpg
Pro tip: there is a bar just a few stories down that offers the same view without the ridiculous cover charge. At least there used to be

Go see a show at the beat kitchen...

Go see my cousin Pookie and pick up a package for me.

Anyone mention killing people yet..?

Back