Things that are depicted inaccurately in tv/film

Add to that sex scene that they begin by slamming into every wall of their house, knocking over lamps and vases, sweeping their arm across a table in order to clear it and apparently have sex there.

If the wife and I knocked over a vase I’d be like, “Shit, wait, wait, let me pick this up. Why don’t you go to the bedroom, I’ll meet you there.”
Ha, i forgot about that. "You're gonna pick that up, right? Sighhhh, i just cleaned yesterday." 'Sorry.' "It's fine. Whatever." 'I said i'll clean it up.' "Just like you said you were gonna wash the dishes..." And then you go all Bill Burr on her and nobody has sex.

Post-sex scenes.

Woman is either covering herself with a blanket or she has her bra and panties back on. Who the fuck puts on their bra right after sex just to lie in bed?

Whenever a woman is home alone and there is a mysterious noise from inside the house and she goes, Hello? Hello?

So you want to have a conversation in the wake of the night with some stranger instead of being silent and grab anything that you can use as a weapon?

Even my queen took a kitchen knife and hid in a place where she couldn’t be Surprised when she was 12 and thought she heard a burglar.

Car chases in American movies & tv shows. It depicts American cars as being able to turn corners at something above walking speed.

Post-sex scenes.

Woman is either covering herself with a blanket or she has her bra and panties back on. Who the fuck puts on their bra right after sex just to lie in bed?

I like to put on my wife’s bra and panties after I’ve just knobbed her.

Ha, i forgot about that. "You're gonna pick that up, right? Sighhhh, i just cleaned yesterday." 'Sorry.' "It's fine. Whatever." 'I said i'll clean it up.' "Just like you said you were gonna wash the dishes..." And then you go all Bill Burr on her and nobody has sex.
When I 21, I thought pulling a movie classic off. Got to her place, tore her dress in half, the films said she'd be so turned on by my seckujal prowless and strength it'd be good. The chick went cray cray on me, yelled my ear off for tearing up her favorite dress, and it was done.

tumblr_nskonrFRAx1rh5dflo1_500.jpg

I thought it was just that one chick, so I did it again with a different chick. She went even more nuts because she bought the dress, but planned on returning it the next day.

When I 21, I thought pulling a movie classic off. Got to her place, tore her dress in half, the films said she'd be so turned on by my seckujal prowless and strength it'd be good. The chick went cray cray on me, yelled my ear off for tearing up her favorite dress, and it was done.

tumblr_nskonrFRAx1rh5dflo1_500.jpg

I thought it was just that one chick, so I did it again with a different chick. She went even more nuts because she bought the dress, but planned on returning it the next day.
You should stand outside their bedroom windows in the middle of the night with a boom box to win them back. A movie told me that works and unlike that asshole, the TV, movies are known to tell the absolute truth

its too easy to ko someone cold on tv/movies. we even see 100 pound women koing 200 pound men
also nobody gets tired in a 10 minute fight sequence

Ok sounds creepy but the way throats are cut.

They delicately slide the blade across the neck in a single motion and the guy just drops dead quietly.

If ISIS's vids have taught me anything it's that taking someone's life with a blade is absolutely traumatic and horrible.

Every cunt can hot-wire a car.

Gunshots - apparently if you get shot in the shoulder or leg it's nothing to worry about and you can hobble around and fight back for hours.

languages. cant speak for other languages, but 99% of the time the Russian is atrocious. the only movie that comes to mind where they got it right is The Drop.

When a character runs out of bullets they throw the gun away. Like guns are literally everywhere and easily replaceable.

Especially bothers me when law enforcement does this. Dude, you were issued that gun. How are you gonna explain this? Any random person could come along and pick it up.

Shooting oil barrels or car gas tanks to make them explode is laughable.

This might be for real, but it still makes me cringe when I see it in a movie. I feel like whenever there is a break-in in a movie and the people living there are hiding (especially when it’s a woman), they always arm themselves with the stupidest possible weapon like a hairbrush or blow dryer or a slipper. You’d be better off just using a fist.

Little kids in horror movies aren’t scared enough. Ball falls in the basement and a creepy voice says “come playyyyyy with meeeee” and lil’ Tommy looks a little nervous as he enters the basement. Meanwhile my niece won’t even walk down the hallway in the middle of the afternoon if all the lights aren’t on.

Back