Things that are better than Steak

Fuck yeah. I love crab and lobster, but I acquired a shell fish allergy as I got older. I was down in Flordia a while back for a wedding and stayed with one of my friends that lived right on a canal that lead out to the Atlantic ocean in Key Largo. He set up a bunch of cages and trapped a bunch of lobsters and had a little party and a lobster feed at the end of the week. While everybody else was mowing down on fresh lobster I got to eat a couple of hot dogs. :mad:

Fuck yeah. I love crab and lobster, but I acquired a shell fish allergy as I got older. I was down in Flordia a while back for a wedding and stayed with one of my friends that lived right on a canal that lead out to the Atlantic ocean in Key Largo. He set up a bunch of cages and trapped a bunch of lobsters and had a little party and a lobster feed at the end of the week. While everybody else was mowing down on fresh lobster I got to eat a couple of hot dogs. :mad:
That is nightmare material. I cant imagine one day not being able to enjoy lobster and crab

Funny cuz I find sushi to be the most overrated piece of fish, imo. To each their own, I suppose...

That is nightmare material. I cant imagine one day not being able to enjoy lobster and crab

I eventually figured out it was just crab and was able to eat shrimp and lobster, but the last time I went to red lobster I had a few lobster tacos and had a reaction. I'm thinking they may have given me crab instead, but I just steer clear of it now it's not worth an ER visit.

I go through the VA for insurance and they picked up the bill for my ER visit and sent me a couple of EpiPens, so if I really want to I could get down on some seafood and stab a shot into my leg, but like I said I feel better just avoiding it.

I've tried it all different ways and a bloody steak is gross to me. Medium is how I like it best.

Medium-new.jpg
<Huh2>
You think that dry piece of rubber looks better than this?
rH3T2Dc.jpg

btw, rare steak is not "raw", the meat is fully cooked and the red liquid IS NOT BLOOD. It is hemoglobin in water.

<Huh2>
You think that dry piece of rubber looks better than this?
rH3T2Dc.jpg

btw, rare steak is not "raw", the meat is fully cooked and the red liquid IS NOT BLOOD. It is hemoglobin in water.

Yes. Blood or not it's still fucking gross.

A well done steak with ketchup and mayonnaise is delightful

Back