Things Right Wingers Thought was Un Presidential under Obama

I see plenty of accomishment

I'm sure you do. Let us know when he accomplishes something though.

I find it very funny how the usual pansies can't even see their beloved hero get roasted a little without reverting to being butthurt babies and start crying about TRUMP! You'd think they're in love with him or something.
Weak minded, thin skinned and pathetic.

Furthermore, if you think Trump is a "hero" to me, you obviously having reading issues.

You're defending a man who couldn't handle someone criticizing the size of his hands. Shut the fuck up.

I always thought it was just his name.
Barrack hussein Obama.

Man that name sticks out like a sore thumb in the history books

I'm sure you do. Let us know when he accomplishes something though.

You're defending a man who couldn't handle someone criticizing the size of his hands. Shut the fuck up.
Where? Oh, that's right, I haven't defended Trump in months. Fuck Trump, he's your obsession, not mine.
Humanzee.

VT3oprI.jpg
He's a lard ass.
And? This a thread about Obama. Get help.

Where? Oh, that's right, I haven't defended Trump in months. Fuck Trump, he's your obsession, not mine.
Humanzee.

You're summarizing a thread about obvious hypocrisy by the media as 'thin skinned pansies whining about TRUMP'.

Do you really think you aren't defending Trump?

You're summarizing a thread about obvious hypocrisy by the media as 'thin skinned pansies whining about TRUMP'.

Do you really think you aren't defending Trump?
No. I'm saying that this obsession you people have is sad. This is a thread about Obama. Clearly any criticism of St. Obama triggers the shit out of you and the rest of the usual TDS sufferers into b-b-b-ut TRUMP!!! mode. I thought my point was crystal.
There aren't enough threads here already on a daily basis for you guys to participate in your perpetual 2 minutes hate in?

He's a lard ass.
And? This a thread about Obama. Get help.

This thread is about the right wing hypocrisy between what made Obama unpresidential when Trump does the same thing, or worse.

Get help with your reading comprehension.

shirtless-obama.jpg

Vs.

CsZ47HBUIAEdpSG.jpg

No. I'm saying that this obsession you people have is sad. This is a thread about Obama.

You're an idiot. This thread is about Trump and Fox being hypocritical about how they define 'unpresidential'.

Clearly any criticism of St. Obama triggers the shit out of you and the rest of the usual TDS sufferers into b-b-b-ut TRUMP!!! mode.

Read the thread title. You're in a thread about Trump and Fox.

I thought my point was crystal meth

Pretty much.

There aren't enough threads here already on a daily basis for you guys to participate in your perpetual 2 minutes hate in?

Maybe next time figure out the topic of the thread before criticizing other people. Great job.

I always thought it was just his name.
Barrack hussein Obama.

Man that name sticks out like a sore thumb in the history books
Why does the name "Donald Trump" remind me of "Augustus Gloop"?

<{vega}>

Lib cucks have the worst jokes

Huh? That joke was pretty funny.. I laughed, the fact that it is true made it better, is your posts are pretty shite mate. We all know you are a troll and nothing you post is to be taken seriously, we are just rolling with it at this stage

Huh? That joke was pretty funny.. I laughed, the fact that it is true made it better, is your posts are pretty shite mate. We all know you are a troll and nothing you post is to be taken seriously, we are just rolling with it at this stage

Well you're a lib cuck so that would make sense

This is just a small sample of what they thought was un presidential when Obama was President.

Did you have a point beyond a random and unconnected series of tweets?

Back