Things get really funny if GSP beats Bisping because then he has to

90% likely he fights McGregor (at 185lbs so the belt is on the line imo).
9% likely he fights Woodley next
1% likely he fights Whittaker.

Umm ? Where did you get this from?
Are you being funny ?

No, and it's funny all the folks who are laughing at my comment, since GEORGES HIMSELF stated that directly, at the latest Toronto Presser.

He said, "I'm scheduled on my contract to fight Whittaker next, after Bisping."

That came directly from GSP himself, not Dana or the UFC.

Before he defends the 185 strap he fights Woodley. If he wins he fights Connor for the 155 belt. He becomes the only 3 belt champ in UFC history and then he vacates the 185 title and fights Perry for the WW title. Sherdog goes nuts. This is if all the UFC's planning goes right.
Assuming he beats Bisping.

GSP has admitted several times that it is in his contract that he has to fight Whittaker should he win.

Natually, we will get many posts about GSP retiring, fighting Woodley/Conor etc from uninformed posters.

Let's face it , IF Conor ended up calling out and wanted to fight GSP the contract signed to Facebook Whittaker would be voided right away. Cuz Mac gets what he wants.

I don't see this happening at all. No way Connor would call out GSP , it is the absolute worst matchup for him.

Only bring it up as people keep bringing up the GSP vs Mac fight

He already signed the contract to fight Whittaker, should he beat Bisping. So he HAS to, if he continues fighting.

You follow this sport too closely to think that he HAS to do that. I would gladly bet anyone that if GSP wins his next fight isn't Whittaker.

Woodley faked an injury and is waiting to move up to 185 to fight GSP.

GSP beats Bisping then fights Nation of Woodley at 185 . After that prob retires or takes an easy fight like Diaz.
Someone gets it he said he was injured during the fight but can't wait to fight Gsp at msg but when he saw Dana response he was like damn and that's y he was saying he doesn't want an interim champ I don't see y a champ would worry about an interim champ

No, and it's funny all the folks who are laughing at my comment, since GEORGES HIMSELF stated that directly, at the latest Toronto Presser.

Dana looked shocked when Gsp said that like he didn't know about it lol Freddie roach has been hinting Gsp vs conor a long time

Take your word. That's good, would be more impressed with the fight of GSP cared to defend the belt.

But if he does win, there's going to be alot of politics.

Am I the only one who never knew that gsp and Whitaker train together?

He doesn't train at Tri-Star. Not regularly anywyay..

Wow, that will be interesting. I was not aware that GSP and Whitaker were tight.

Fight Robert Whittaker who just happens to be GSP's main training partner. No way GSP fights him so what happens then?

whitaker clearly has no interest in fighting the mw champ, no matter who it is.

its not gonna be an issue.

Fight Robert Whittaker who just happens to be GSP's main training partner. No way GSP fights him so what happens then?

what was always going to happen, regardless of who is the interim champ:

UFC and GSP laugh as they tear up his 'contractual obligation' to defend/unify the MW belt, as they setup either a title shot at 170 or a fight with Conor.

I don't believe for a minute that GSP sticks around at 185, win or lose...why would he?

It's an obligation via UFC created contract. The moment GSP/Conor might happen is the moment they recreate the terms of said agreement and I am sure GSP would happily comply.

They didn't force Conor, nor Bisping to defend the belt, why would they start now? As people already said, it's very likely GSP will forfeit the belt and Conor will move up to 170.

Whittaker trains at PMA Mixed Martial Arts in Padstow, New South Wales.

GSP trains at Tri Star in Montreal, Quebec.

Only 16,000 kilometers apart...

Back