Thine King doth command

Fantana is sucking Helmer off with his shitty gimmick. What a loser.

it's not even thanksgiving yet...wtf is up with the christmas hat?

When I do the christmas av I usually do it on thanksgiving, just did it a few days earlier this year.

too much of gimmicks sucking each others dicks in here

Is it hard to type with you and helmer sucking each other off?

So, you really have homosexual fellatio on the brain, don't you?

Fear not, for this is a progressive KINGDOM. You are free to flamingly expound upon any number of homoerotic fantasies that enter your tart little mind.

Carry on, you flippantly riggish, flitting little pixie.

I can take care of the Kleine Helmer account. You should have no need for it and second accounts are frowned upon.

Can you, say, accidentally... slip perhaps, and take care of both?

I can take care of the Kleine Helmer account. You should have no need for it and second accounts are frowned upon.

Petty and unnecessary. I have discussed the matter with your superiors and I am in no way in violation of forum rules.

Petty and unnecessary. I have discussed the matter with your superiors and I am in no way in violation of forum rules.

So what is your need for the second account? If this is your account now, what does it matter? Planning on using the other?

So what is your need for the second account? If this is your account now, what does it matter? Planning on using the other?

It matters because when I created this account, I discontinued my use of the former in complete accordance with the rules. To ban it would not only be to overstep your meager bounds, but also entirely unwarranted.

Why do you (Klein) get to be the exception to the one account rule?

It matters because when I created this account, I discontinued my use of the former in complete accordance with the rules. To ban it would not only be to overstep your meager bounds, but also entirely unwarranted.

We ban it to prevent further usage. It is well within my meager bounds.

Edit: The bolded has nothing to do with why we would ban it. It has to do with preventing abuse.

We ban it to prevent further usage. It is well within my meager bounds.

Edit: The bolded has nothing to do with why we would ban it. It has to do with preventing abuse.

But what if Klien is...

The Matrix.

Thy will be done.

I am just wondering why he is so concerned with his "dead" account being officially dead.

Back