BqJGmdD.gif

Being able to not die in a fire:
lxncxIZ.jpg

Not looking like you shoplifted several bags of potatoes under your dress:
YjUU0Fy.jpg

Being able to poop without worrying about breaking the toilet:
0O0mlcp.jpg

Your turn!

And in my case, being able to eat whatever the hell I want, and however much I want, without fear of gaining so much as a pound or two.

Literally burning thousands of calories as I lay on the couch typing this.

And in my case, being able to eat whatever the hell I want, and however much I want, without fear of gaining so much as a pound or two.

Literally burning thousands of calories as I lay on the couch typing this.
BEAST! I wish I had that metabolism. Mine isn't bad by any means, but I've always had to put in some work.

being able to actually see my penis and be able to talk without heavily breathing.

ew what the fuck is that first one. Disgusting..I almost puked. I'm kind of speechless. Wanted to troll but I can't think of anything. Everything said in this thread are pure facts of truth. It's like trying to troll 1+1=2.

I was also going to say thin or small, I can squeeze through a group of people but then a fat person can just bowl/plow their way through a group of pins/people. Everyone will stay the hell away from them.

Is understanding you don't get to eat as much food as someone who is 6 inches taller than you
C74ysFz.png

You know we never talk about the bravery of photographers.

"Brazenry?"

Something.

Is being able to wipe your own butt without a stick. lol

Being able to float to town on windy days. Conversely fat folks can float on the river to reach town if they dont accidentally beach themselves so advantage nullified I guess.

Wow how shitty dying in a fire simply cause youre too obese to excape. Tragic on so many levels.

Being able to float to town on windy days. Conversely fat folks can float on the river to reach town if they dont accidentally beach themselves so advantage nullified I guess.

Wow how shitty dying in a fire simply cause youre obese to move. Tragic on many levels.

That would suck some major stink ass. Imagine just sitting there screaming and watching the fire as it slowly makes its way to you.

Not being a fucking strain on Healthcare and people that work at the hospital or emergency services.

Feet are overrated anyways.

That would suck some major stink ass. Imagine just sitting there screaming and watching the fire as it slowly makes its way to you.

Thats exactly how I thought of it. If Im not mistaken fat is highly flammable too so she wouldnt have died as fast as an average size person, barring smoke death I guess. Bleh gruesome thoughts.

Not being seen as a filling meal by cannibals.

Back