Thigh Gap Increasing Among Millenials, Possibly Most Gapped Generation in History

Trigger warning - unrealistic expectations on the women, body shaming, the patriarchy, hashtag metoo. TS's trial will be conducted on Twitter, by a jury of juicy feminists with purple hair.

The other day i started a thread about the North Korean leader's Pleasure Squad. I'd never heard of this group of young women before and thought maybe others hadn't either. I thought there'd be a bit of interest for others.

However the thread was thrown into 'the dump.' Fair enough, i thought. No big deal, and didn't think any more about it.
But now i see this thread and i wonder how this is allowed to stay and the thread i made was dumped?
While the pictures on this thread look really nice, the thread i made also had nice pics of sexy women in the link accompanying the story.

I would imagine most females would be offended by this thread about the gap between the top of a woman's thighs.[Even tho' the gap does look good!] While i'm sure no one would take offense at my thread.
That isn't the point tho'.
The Pleasure Squad thread wasn't offensive at all, even if it had no gap pics.
I just don't see how this particular thread is allowed to stay while mine wasn't? It pisses me orrrrff!!!

Skinny girls become normal to thick girls when older.

Thick and fat girls become obese ad whales when older.

That might not matter if you never plan to keep any around but if you do want to keep one around start with her as thin.

This love of THICK girls who are only in their 20's is going to make for disasters in later life, particularly after they have kids.
NAMBLA member confirmed.

Holy hyperbole batman!!!

I'd look at the woman's mother, she's a pretty good indicator. Also, a lot of women remain milfish if they keep working out, it's just that most don't.
I don't think there is one ounce of hyperbole in there.

those same gals mother were much thinner as kids and at that same age which is hugely important. Kids over the last few generations have been tipping towards obesity when that was not the case with their parents. So you cannot expect a kid or a young adult who has been MUCH heavier than her mother at every stage to suddenly balance her weight down to her mothers later.

It is far harder to find the disciplines to lose weight later in life if you never practiced them earlier because guys loved you being THICK.

The only way the 'look at the mother' thing works in instances like this is if you can look at their mother's pictures at the same age and they had at least a similar build and size. If the young gals are twice the size of their mothers at that same age that gal is not shrinking after child birth and adding 15-20 years. Its just not how it works.

But yes there are always some exceptions. Some who find fitness and treat it like religion. But they are the exception not the norm. For every hot MILF there are probably 10,000 who are the opposite of hot.

I heard some interview with a lady who swore up and down that thigh-gap is unnatural and a sign of being unhealthily underweight.

Yet I have still seen thick chicks whose thighs rub with that little triangle of daylight above them.

I'm so confused.
That's just silly and likely petty jealousy. Having that gap is more a function of their body shape and which way their legs curve as there are some very skinny girls who have no gap and some heavier girls who do, as you point out. Sure most girls have to be thin to have it but not anorexic thin.

Again the vast, vast, VAST majority of people only get bigger and bigger as they age. The ones I see now from my peer group who look the best and healthiest are the ones most of us guys, myself included, considered too thin in highschool. Now suddenly they are the ones who look great and almost all of the curvier, thicker girls are over weight. And those girls were no where as big as today's young thick girls the guys worship.

This is grey area joke thread.

From forum rule:

Joke Threads

If a certain thread or kind of thread becomes popular, don't start making similar threads just to be "funny." For example: Thread A, "Some girl slapped me today"; Thread B, "I slapped some guy today." Don't do crap like that. If you plan on starting a thread in Mayberry, do so with thought and care and with the intention of starting real discussion

Dude, the pics tho

Source: Scientific America

ThighGap-1000x720.png

fe4b080ac69b7baeb394e2a6b7029d6a.jpg
thigh-gap2.jpg
4A62A83400000578-5525081-Fitness_trainer_Madalin_Giorgetta_pictured_has_revealed_the_trut-a-2_1521595684182.jpg
n51e3578cd1fe8.jpg
11a22dee516ff7dcfa3f4b37419e1008.jpg
a49jEz1_700b.jpg
images
file.jpg
a38f1b565b05916f4a1a8bef34cdefea-656x414.jpg
778ae91f2d47f60bde44b5c0372b5195--bikini--brazilian-bikini.jpg
Best-Thigh-Gaps-Girl-382.jpg
tumblr_ns857qvold1uc5bcso1_500.jpg
OrTvQVf.jpg
gallery_19619_1844_37962.jpg
toblerone.png

Came in for pics, no disappoint. <Moves>

The other day i started a thread about the North Korean leader's Pleasure Squad. I'd never heard of this group of young women before and thought maybe others hadn't either. I thought there'd be a bit of interest for others.

However the thread was thrown into 'the dump.' Fair enough, i thought. No big deal, and didn't think any more about it.
But now i see this thread and i wonder how this is allowed to stay and the thread i made was dumped?
While the pictures on this thread look really nice, the thread i made also had nice pics of sexy women in the link accompanying the story.

I would imagine most females would be offended by this thread about the gap between the top of a woman's thighs.[Even tho' the gap does look good!] While i'm sure no one would take offense at my thread.
That isn't the point tho'.
The Pleasure Squad thread wasn't offensive at all, even if it had no gap pics.
I just don't see how this particular thread is allowed to stay while mine wasn't? It pisses me orrrrff!!!

Pretty much. I once had a thread like that....

Their parents must be proud.

These millennial whores will regret it when they want to settle down and quit being a cum dumpster so they can get in a relationship but they can never wipe their pics and video on the internet.

Good luck keeping your relationship healthy in a "long term".

Their parents must be proud.

These millennial whores will regret it when they want to settle down and quit being a cum dumpster so they can get in a relationship but they can never wipe their pics and video on the internet.

Good luck keeping your relationship healthy in a "long term".

Bitter incel spotted

Thigh gap is a normal thing and healthy. Women without it are lesser.

Just fact. In a world of increasing obesity skinny and fit girls becoming more rare.

How old are you?

I am 50 and can tell you that in my friend group all the guys who still have good looking wives were the ones who married thin girls. They had their kids and those women are now normal or thick.

Almost all the curvy or thick or "hot" girls from those days my friends married are now chubbo's and many are just obese and gross. They had their kids and everything went wrong.

there is only one constant you can count on with women (and most men) and that is they will only get bigger and bigger over time. Everything in nature conspires against them as evolution does not want older women competing with younger ones for male sperm when the older ones are outside their birthing years. So nature tries to ensure men won't want to bang them. Nature is kinder to older guys since we can keep procreating right up until we die.

A skinny girl who has youthful look and looks 16 when she is 25 and 20 when she is 32 is like how asian women and some white girls who avoid sun age.

You can also get a woman into fitness if you are yourself. Women can thin out. Its called working out i met many women who did this.

What a lot of guys dont understand in here is that hip width is bone structure and is about bearing kids. Thigh gap on those models shows they often have good curves via hip width. Somehow curvy people translate to mean carrying fat.

Ya you are very young, lol.

Once a woman has kids, good luck trying to keep her in shape if she is not deeply motivated to do so on her own.

Again nature is very much against her. All sorts of changes kick in after child birth to try and knock her out of the competition market.

Women can be molded. History shows this.

Skinny girls become normal to thick girls when older.

Thick and fat girls become obese ad whales when older.

That might not matter if you never plan to keep any around but if you do want to keep one around start with her as thin.

This love of THICK girls who are only in their 20's is going to make for disasters in later life, particularly after they have kids.

Not my wife -- at least. she is in amazing shape after two kids. She never looked better than after our second kid in her mid-30s.

I picture a dumb broad joining a gym and having her welcome orientation go something like this:

Associate: So what are your fitness goals?

Vapid Ho: hai i would liek a thai gap pls

Associate: wat

Back