Thigh Gap Increasing Among Millenials, Possibly Most Gapped Generation in History

Skinny girls become normal to thick girls when older.

Thick and fat girls become obese ad whales when older.

That might not matter if you never plan to keep any around but if you do want to keep one around start with her as thin.

This love of THICK girls who are only in their 20's is going to make for disasters in later life, particularly after they have kids.
Not if you train that b

I cant be with a woman that has a thigh gap. Shes unhealthy, and unable to carry my child to term. Eat something.
How old are you?

I am 50 and can tell you that in my friend group all the guys who still have good looking wives were the ones who married thin girls. They had their kids and those women are now normal or thick.

Almost all the curvy or thick or "hot" girls from those days my friends married are now chubbo's and many are just obese and gross. They had their kids and everything went wrong.

there is only one constant you can count on with women (and most men) and that is they will only get bigger and bigger over time. Everything in nature conspires against them as evolution does not want older women competing with younger ones for male sperm when the older ones are outside their birthing years. So nature tries to ensure men won't want to bang them. Nature is kinder to older guys since we can keep procreating right up until we die.

How old are you?

I am 50 and can tell you that in my friend group all the guys who still have good looking wives were the ones who married thin girls. They had their kids and those women are now normal or thick.

Almost all the curvy or thick or "hot" girls from those days my friends married are now chubbo's and many are just obese and gross. They had their kids and everything went wrong.

there is only one constant you can count on with women (and most men) and that is they will only get bigger and bigger over time. Everything in nature conspires against them as evolution does not want older women competing with younger ones for male sperm when the older ones are outside their birthing years. So nature tries to ensure men won't want to bang them. Nature is kinder to older guys since we can keep procreating right up until we die.
Your woman becoming a fat slob is more about you (the man) than her. Women are submissive and want to be dominated. If you cant whip her in to shape you have failed in your duty as a man.

Prefer girls with big thighs tbh

3a53ef672018b27251a19bb86d9696bd0a1eae3e_00.gif

SMsvso_B.gif

Tq_Z19_DJ.gif

Your woman becoming a fat slob is more about you (the man) than her. Women are submissive and want to be dominated. If you cant whip her in to shape you have failed in your duty as a man.
Ya you are very young, lol.

Once a woman has kids, good luck trying to keep her in shape if she is not deeply motivated to do so on her own.

Again nature is very much against her. All sorts of changes kick in after child birth to try and knock her out of the competition market.

Prefer girls with big thighs tbh

3a53ef672018b27251a19bb86d9696bd0a1eae3e_00.gif

SMsvso_B.gif

Tq_Z19_DJ.gif

i love girls with thighs and shape and most of the girls in the OP are too thin for me personally.

This is ideal

monicabellucci-net-swimsuit-bikini2-480x504.jpg

A young Monica Bellucci who has thighs and a bust and as she ages they actually get BETTER and bigger..

The girls of today's THICK fetish generation would be ok if they were that thick in their mid 40's but to be that thick at 20 means nothing but disaster as they age.

Well played.

Now how do I reconcile this with the THICK movement which is comprised of borderline obese people where you cannot sneak a sand grain between those thighs?

This is called the Pendulum effect.

You need wide hips.
I don’t think you’ve known many girls with eating disorders. Any girl can get a thigh gap, some just gotta starve themselves more to get it lol. But it’s not exclusive to wide hips

Don't like skinny legs on men or women. Shit looks weak and sickly.

I don’t think you’ve known many girls with eating disorders. Any girl can get a thigh gap, some just gotta starve themselves more to get it lol. But it’s not exclusive to wide hips
So lets stop encouraging women to be so thin, and stop tolerating them to be fat. Healthy...thats where it's at.

So lets stop encouraging women to be so thin, and stop tolerating them to be fat. Healthy...thats where it's at.
Yeah, but that’s not exactly how eating disorders work unfortunately.

Yeah, but that’s not exactly how eating disorders work unfortunately.
My first gf was anorexic....i gave her some grade A beef, no tolerance for BS, the love of a good man....and she got over it.

I managed to fuck it up otherwise, but she learned her little eating problem was comparatively small, in the grand scheme of things.

Looks weird tbh. Some of these photos are definitely photoshopped. Also, dumb trend.
What are talking about? This girl looks super natural and not weird at all.

11a22dee516ff7dcfa3f4b37419e1008.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you motherfuckers?

I never understood the fascination with that bullshit.

This is also a generation of guys who like pre-pubescent looking girls (like dudes who think Rose Namajunas is hot). And any chick with over .0001% bodyfat is obese.

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}

Wtf is wrong with you motherfuckers?

I never understood the fascination with that bullshit.

This is also a generation if guys who like pre-pubescent looking girls (like dudes who think Rose Namajunas is hot). And any chick with over .0001% bodyfat is obese.

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}
blame the anime bro.

i love girls with thighs and shape and most of the girls in the OP are too thin for me personally.

This is ideal

monicabellucci-net-swimsuit-bikini2-480x504.jpg

A young Monica Bellucci who has thighs and a bust and as she ages they actually get BETTER and bigger..

The girls of today's THICK fetish generation would be ok if they were that thick in their mid 40's but to be that thick at 20 means nothing but disaster as they age.

JLO has the same body she's had since she was a young woman.

Do guys even notice this fucking shit?

Or is it just one more stupid thing for shallow ass women to obsess over?

Back