Thick Rumble

This guy is really coming back? And people are excited? I guess he has some nice ko's but every time the heat is on the guy quits.. Not sure I can ever be a fan again after DC 2

Tell me about it.

Still, it's good to see people are becoming more and more aware of how widespread performance-enhancing drugs are. I remember the times when retards would look to convince me that Ronnie Coleman wasn't on steroids. <Lmaoo>
Tbh I used to be very naive and believed only a few fighters used peds, I was in total shock with Anderson

This guy could have been king of middleweight, especially with those chins down there

Why are so many screaming roids? Rumble has always been jacked. He probably is bigger because he's eating and lifting more while not doing as much cardio as he used to when he was an active fighter.

Why are so many screaming roids? Rumble has always been jacked. He probably is bigger because he's eating and lifting more while not doing as much cardio as he used to when he was an active fighter.

Not to mention that having muscles full of blood from working out makes you look significantly larger.

From welterweight to heavyweight.. And he probably could even beat a lot of guys there. Would have been cool to see him in the bellator GP.

Literally.
Bullshit. Jon Jones was on Turinabol before UFC 214 (according to you guys), and yet, on the Joe Rogan podcast leading to UFC214, the guy looked soft with no vascularization or muscle definition.

The eye test doesn't work. LOL

he loses at HW once he is taken down

he'll cave mentally like usual
that being said
hw division is kinda weak
Yea, but that's if he gets taken down.

No one at HW wrestles like Cormier cept for Cain.

201_Jeff_Novitsky.0.0.jpg
He said it's ok. Unintentional usage.

I hear he's 250 now, and look at the people he's hanging around with. Not to mention the cannonball delts.

Looking forward to seeing him fight at heavyweight again.

By the way, since when are baseless steroid accusations tolerated on this forum, I thought they were strictly prohibited? USADA must have popped quite a few bubbles when such a thing became the norm.

If you pack on any muscle or size you’re on roids bro...It’s science. If Rumble was clean he’d be 230 lbs of fat and living in a basement like you’re average sherdogger.

Only Sherdoggers are clean, everyone else with anything resembling a muscle is on something. Wake up..

Back