Thiago Silva signs with KSW

Juiced Silva will make some noise in KSW

Isn't that hilarious? Martin Lewandowski (KSW co-owner) about Lipski's "realease" : She didn't matched the expectations, we did our best to promote her but she lives far away in brazil, doesn't speak english or polish and just doesn't brings in the numbers (while saying total different things in interviews before).

And at the same day : the good looking, young champion (!) with polish roots, Lipski, riding a 9 fight win-streak, signs with the UFC. And KSW signs old, over the top brazilian Silva coming of a Loss.

Last edited:
At one time he was a killer in the octagon. Always seems to put it all out there win or lose.

Thiago is a fun fighter to watch wherever he fights. Silva vs Khalidov is a fun matchup.

Who would have thought he would be where he is now during the beginning of his UFC run. I remember prior to the Machida fight, both guys were undefeated and the absolute future of the division.

Time flies being an MMA fan. Ten years is like an eternity in fight time.

Dude was a killer in his prime. Shame about the injuries and drug problems.

I also think that hector lombard if released by the ufc after his 6th straight loss, will be joining ksw. He has the same management team as Thiago

Exciting pick up for KSW. Looking forward to see how he does in KSW.

I remember him super roided drumming Vera to submission, that dude is dangerous.

mcsweeney won’t be able to read or write by the time he retires.

Thiago vs McSweeney, huh. Hard to pick who to cheer for, not a fan of either guy. McSweeney really showed his a$$ on TUF, and had P4P worst fight of the season (maybe the show) vs Wes Shivers. I agree that he should retire, especially after the health scares he’s had after taking so much damage.

Silva tried to submit a non-human urine sample for a drug test, threatened his wife with a gun, roid-raged on Vera, etc.

This must be what Americans felt like when deciding to vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump...

Back