Thiago Alves Not Injured Pulled Out Due to Hurricane Irma

90% sherdog never had deal with category 3-5 hurricane. But yet bitching because a man has higher morals than just fight. Bunch retards on here.
Are some of you too stupid just too lazy to read all the posts? His house is fine, his family is fine, and he was at the airport waiting for his flight. Whatever his reason, it has noting to do with his family or property staying safe.

I hope Alves has the decency to at least press F to pay respects at Reyes funeral after he takes that decapitation on Thiago's behalf.

Possibly.

But they were at the airport together...both of them waiting for same flight.

Lombard is another ATT guy that is on the card.

I'm not judging Alves in any way...just seems odd he was posting so much bravado about the hurricane, then multiple pics at the airport, then we find out he pulls out due to hurricane. Doesn't add up....but doesn't change my daily life...just observation

Maybe Lombard took a fucking train to Pittsburgh.

Are some of you too stupid just too lazy to read all the posts? His house is fine, his family is fine, and he was at the airport waiting for his flight. Whatever his reason, it has noting to do with his family or property staying safe.
Fuck twat the post say "For those wondering about Thiago Alves, I’m told he was stranded due to Irma. Decided against leaving early to stay with his wife and child."

Where see he at the airport, his house is fine?

Fuck twat the post say "For those wondering about Thiago Alves, I’m told he was stranded due to Irma. Decided against leaving early to stay with his wife and child."

Where see he at the airport, his house is fine?
It's right in this thread, hence my question. He posted pics Tuesday while sitting in the airport. Read the other posts, you'll see it.

I'm pissed, but I get it.
Thiago Alves Not Injured Pulled Out cuz of a Little Rain in Florida

tumblr_nexcven3np1qgapqso4_500.gif
give him credit for having an original and verifiable excuse. in this day and age it could have easily been a botched weight cut or dick pills or being arrested or some shit.

90% sherdog never had deal with category 3-5 hurricane. But yet bitching because a man has higher morals than just fight. Bunch retards on here.

It's sherdog of course

Family comes first but it was pretty idiotic to stay in Florida.

If i was in a hurricane i would drink the waves of water. The wind however idk

The smart move would have been to turn this into a little vacation for his family and leave early. Makes no sense to do anything else in this position.

Staying at your house isn't going to "save " it.
You are just risking the safety of your family.

I'd put money on the real reason being the weight cut, but that's just me.
<NoneOfMy>

It's right in this thread, hence my question. He posted pics Tuesday while sitting in the airport. Read the other posts, you'll see it.
Sitting airport doesn't mean his house is fine, ECT. Only thing he said was "still seating at the airport, wtf!". So how you get my family and house is fine, ECT is fine.

Sitting airport doesn't mean his house is fine, ECT. Only thing he said was "still seating at the airport, wtf!". So how you get my family and house is fine, ECT is fine.
He was willing to leave on Tuesday, well after the hurricane had passed. He was there waiting. If he had house damage or family issues, he wouldn't have left. That's ignoring how unbelievably irresponsible it is to make your kids ride out one of the biggest hurricanes to ever be bearing down on Florida. They got extremely lucky.

He was willing to leave on Tuesday, well after the hurricane had passed. He was there waiting. If he had house damage or family issues, he wouldn't have left. That's ignoring how unbelievably irresponsible it is to make your kids ride out one of the biggest hurricanes to ever be bearing down on Florida. They got extremely lucky.
I havnt left for one hurricane been hit by 3s-5s. If you don't live low elevation area "flood zones" and have well built house, you shouldn't leave. I rather ride out a hurricane than deal with 8-12 hours of traffic. Fighting find gas stations and don't jack prices up on food and water. Then you risk someone try break in your house to steal stuff.

But at end of the day if Dana said he understands and good with him not showing up. Then people shouldn't be crying over him missing a fight.

But hey it's 2017 the year of cry babies that moan and complain about every little thing.

He seemed to be fine while training with ATT in the Hurricane floods

hurricane-sandy-gone-time-to-have-fun_o_857058.gif

I'm starting to believe he couldn't even get close to the 170 lbs limit

Back