Thiago Alves Not Injured Pulled Out Due to Hurricane Irma

He felt safer living through a hurricane than potentially spending 15 minutes in a cage with Platinum. Don't blame him

For anyone too lazy to click a link, there's more to this:

On Monday, Ariel said on MMA Hour that Thiago was planning to "ride it out". "Ride out" a hurricane. He thought the hurricane wouldn't interfere with his plans. A hurricane. UFC contacted Platinum about leaving early. I would presume they did the same with Thiago.

Here's him posting a meme about not leaving Florida:

Heres him during the storm at the gym with his kid. A kid playing in a room full of windows, during a massive storm:

Boasting "we are not leaving".

Here's him spending "quality time with the family during Irma":

And finally, stuck at the airport, because who would have thought a hurricane would interfere with flight schedules?

This isn't a matter of life and death emergency. He's just a stubborn bonehead who didn't think a fucking hurricane, of all things, would interfere with flights and his plans when he had a fight the same week.

I'm a kid because you fail at irony... makes sense...
Nope, you´re a little kid for trying way too hard to discredit a simple joke I made, like it even mattered... but it doesn´t. Keep crying though.
giphy.gif

Thats cool thats he's staying with his family as there is nothing I respect more than a family man, however if you wanted to keep them safe why not evacuate?

Nope, you´re a little kid for trying way too hard to discredit a simple joke I made, like it even mattered... but it doesn´t. Keep crying though.

I thought it was funny when you posted a gif of a movie thinking it's real... and when someone called you out... you try to say it was irony... lmao...

Thats cool thats he's staying with his family as there is nothing I respect more than a family man, however if you wanted to keep them safe why not evacuate?
Especially when you have somewhere to be.
He should have been in a hotel. Taking his wife and kid with him would have made a lot of sense.

Honestly, this seems like a case of ducking.

It was known Monday he was still in Florida. Why wait two days to make this announcement?

This is pissing me off.

Why the hell wouldn't you just fly your family out to the fight with you?

There's a fucking hurricane going on at home.

I thought it was funny when you posted a gif of a movie thinking it's real... and when someone called you out... you try to say it was irony... lmao...
"thinking it was real"????
{<jordan}

Yeah, you´re the type of fan that believed Chael when he said Big Nog was feeding a carrot to a bus, right? What a smart guy you are, junior.

Alves lives on the tip of the Florida penis where most of the fucking damage took place, while Perry lives in Orlando, which is like on the middle of the shaft.
Perfect analogy <mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

Probably because he lives in a trailer and can pull his home to the UFC's venue's parking lot?

And maybe not all parts of Florida were affected the same?
<LatsRickStory>

What is there to argue about? You posted it like it was real... LOL...
Your retarded thinking process: "he´s from Brazil.... Chael said they probably don´t have movies there and Chael knows everything.... so if Big Nog was feeding a carrot to a bus, it means this guys doesn´t even know this is from a movie, because they probably don´t have movies in Brazil, so he must be thinking the cow is really flying..... yeah, I figured it out, I´m a genius, he thinks the cow is really flying"....

What a genius you are.

<LikeReally5>

Back