Thiago Alves Not Injured Pulled Out Due to Hurricane Irma

Yeah, that original title's not gonna work.

after perry knocks out the new bum out he should call out thiago "chihuahua" alves for ufc 216

I was in Florida not too long ago. The strike is against Alves for not evacuating earlier. That whole state had waaaaay more than enough time. The danger is mostly over and if you don't have friends who can cover for you to watch the wife and kid the joke is on you. Unprofessional.

The danger is mostly over and if you don't have friends who can cover for you to watch the wife and kid the joke is on you. Unprofessional.
Some things matter more than face punching, like family.

Are you fucking serious you fucking asshole. People died in Irma. You sir are a prick of epic proportions.

You can differentiate between kids and adults by the their posts and thinking skills.

Some things matter more than face punching, like family.
You are a highly paid UFC fighter and this is what you do. His whole FUCKING GYM could have stayed and looked after his family. The danger is past and there is no more flooding. He had an entire week to evacuate and any moron in South Florida knew this was a possibility. If he was old or infeeble this would be excusable.

Stay back with his family? Makes no sense. Bringing them with you allows you to still fight while taking them out of the danger zone. Sounds like he didn't want to fight after missing out on some training due to the hurricane.

You are a highly paid UFC fighter and this is what you do. His whole FUCKING GYM could have stayed and looked after his family. The danger is past and there is no more flooding. He had an entire week to evacuate and any moron in South Florida knew this was a possibility. If he was old or infeeble this would be excusable.
What is wrong with you?

I mean a fight vs Mike Perry or fight vs a hurricane?

laugh all you want but I live in central FL and its like walking dead times here, no electric for days, no gas....nothing open, walmart closed. I wouldnt have left either...ive lived in FL for 25 years and we've never got one this bad, it uprooted 80 foot oak trees in my back yard. its a disaster.

Forget the walking dead, this is like mad Max beyond thunderdome where gasoline is God. You have to experience this 1st hand before you realize how fragile this whole society we have. I used to scoff at preppers but not anymore.
Just take away gasoline and everything collapses. Monday morning you could have sold a gallon of gasoline for $100 .
it's scary.

Last edited:
I don't know what his home/family situation is but I wish him the best and see no need to complain about his decision (especially considering I know nothing about his family/home situation).

You can differentiate between kids and adults by the their posts and thinking skills.

oh softkore always the drama queen, his home is fine he was at the fucking airport yesterday

The question is why in the fuck didn't he get his family out of there before the hurricane.

Are you fucking serious you fucking asshole. People died in Irma. You sir are a prick of epic proportions.

Then maybe you should move your wife and kids before it hits. This isn't the fuckin 1800s.

Not to mention he's relatively well-off, and doesn't pay state taxes. Enough about the weather already.

Back