They're here! They're here! Ring to cage winning clones!!!!

Logo is absolutely awful. Looking forward to a foam comparison between these and winnings if that ever comes along since the foam is the most important part imo.

Lets have mike from gfg cut these up! Haha!

Hold on, What the f.... How can any of you winning guys truly thing winnings 70-esque logo is amazing looking? Are you kidding me? Winnings get too much of a pass for being "Perfect", they are overly expensive with 0 faults. The logo is NOTHING to write home about, and don't even get me started on the Velcro. The R2C logo isn't that bad! Ive seen worse, you guys also act like a brand named "Rival" sports a beautiful logo also.

Clamp this is for you bud, I like em, the price is great, and the logo isn't perfect but its far from ugly! Thanks for all the work you put in for getting these C-17s in production for us. For 100 bucks even if they are only 90% of what winnings foam is capable of, it still saves you guys a CRAP ton. I mean half of you guys are going to use NG-2s anyhow so its not like youll have ANY feeling in your hand to begin with. LOL.

IN the end unless you are Grant or Bills gloves every other glove imo would be considered "Ugly" by those set standards and that does include Winning.
yeah I went there.

btw whats GFG?

I like these!!!!!! Leaning towards the gold to give my gear a little bling bling. Glad these are available....just saved me a ton of money.

Hold on, What the f.... How can any of you winning guys truly thing winnings 70-esque logo is amazing looking? Are you kidding me? Winnings get too much of a pass for being "Perfect", they are overly expensive with 0 faults. The logo is NOTHING to write home about, and don't even get me started on the Velcro. The R2C logo isn't that bad! Ive seen worse, you guys also act like a brand named "Rival" sports a beautiful logo also.

Clamp this is for you bud, I like em, the price is great, and the logo isn't perfect but its far from ugly! Thanks for all the work you put in for getting these C-17s in production for us. For 100 bucks even if they are only 90% of what winnings foam is capable of, it still saves you guys a CRAP ton. I mean half of you guys are going to use NG-2s anyhow so its not like youll have ANY feeling in your hand to begin with. LOL.

IN the end unless you are Grant or Bills gloves every other glove imo would be considered "Ugly" by those set standards and that does include Winning.
yeah I went there.

btw whats GFG?

Well that escalated quickly combined with shit just got real! LOL! Wow I feel like I got saved or something and seriously it's cool bud. I honestly think you guys give me too much credit with these gloves but I'll take what I can get :)

Ive seen worse, you guys also act like a brand named "Rival" sports a beautiful logo also.

yeah I went there.

btw whats GFG?

I have only seen a few people, in real life, and on sherdog who like the rival logo. Most find it tacky and borderline douche-baggy. Most people on here like simple designs like, Cleto Reyes, Winning, Boon, Fairtex, Bill.

Personally, I do not like the grant logo, I used to always peel (using a heat gun and a wet towel) it off before they changed manufactures. Haha, it falls into the same category as the tapout logo.

12823285164241.jpg

grant%20boxing%20logo.jpg

Winnings logo is NOTHING to write home about
Well thats the point...nobody wants a logo to write home about. I prefer a subtle logo that doesn't demand any attention...the winning logo is plain and dull...doesn't demand attention and is small...that's exactly the point that i like about it lol. Of course you're right though, Grant's jumpman is a sweet logo just because it is. I also like the reyes logo for the same reason as the winning logo....doesn't demand attention. and doesn't take up so much space. I'd rather have more of the natural glove color (be it red, blue, white, or other) than have to see more of the logo. I do prefer a small logo to no logo at all because no logo at all sometimes makes me question if i'm using an authentic product/i don't like naked.

I think you think we're attacking the gloves or attacking the hard work Clamp did to get these available to use...I personally am not pissed off or going after clamp. Clamp knows i got mad love for him already. I just stated my opinion. If I get these down the line I'll ask for a different r2c logo on them, that's all. We have options since its custom gear...

Also...I don't know anyone who likes the Rival logo.

I may get something like this for my 16 oz gloves for sparring in the future just because likely my sparring partners will be hitting me with anything that is not winning...so if i'm getting hit with bricks i'd rather not spend 300 dollars on ms-600, i'll but i'll still be nice enough to get something like this. I definitely won't be staying in the gym i'm currently going to when that time comes though since they're using 12-14oz bag gloves on each other to spar in terrible brands for sparring the few times sparring does occur and there is no ring lol.

Also...I'm out before shihtzu comes to read this :p, you're just trying to rile him up aren't you strato!
how does the padding compare honestly though i know on the review u stated 95% similar, but does that still hold true?

Man I'm not trying to sound rude but when I read posts by Shihtzu I read it in the voice of Ahbed from Community lol. This is the exact picture I see in my head when he talks about why Winnings or Cletos are so great :)
abed.jpg

btw whats GFG?

Gorilla Fight Gear - a Canadian gear company who's posted his escapades cutting up various other manufacturer's equipment to see how they were made.

I think the most famous examples were when he sliced open a pair of brand new Winning 16oz gloves and a 2900 model headgear.

I like the different styles of logos R2C puts on their gloves and this is no exception. Big and in your face. That way the other guy knows exactly what type of glove knocked him down...lol.

Man I'm not trying to sound rude but when I read posts by Shihtzu I read it in the voice of Ahbed from Community lol. This is the exact picture I see in my head when he talks about why Winnings or Cletos are so great :)
abed.jpg

lol shihtzu will be back for both you and strato later for sure lol. He actually doesn't like Reyes though...due to the padding. He's definitely a Winning guy through and through. I don't know if he likes any other brands really (although recently he's been liking some Rival he's tried...for the padding, not the logo :D)

This is what it's all about though, throwing in some jabs and light jokes at each other every now and then is never a bad thing, but yeah...he's probably going to find a picture to represent you clamp and shihtzu comes with crazy pictures that make me wonder where the hell he finds them. This should be good...or completely anti-climatic!

It would be possible to arrange for them to use one of the other logos if one asked right considering it's custom gear? I always liked this logo although i've always thought it would look cool to have a white background and black text (so invert what it currently is)...but this kind of simplicity is good to me:

Ring-To-Cage-Limited-Edition-Sparring-Gloves.jpg

I think all you have to do is email him and he'll get it done.

Alright sounds good...he's a bit slow with email I find. I'm still waiting for a response from a week and a bit ago...its like he snail mails his emails because we actually have a good conversation going about the gloves but its just slow moving due to his response time.

Well that escalated quickly combined with shit just got real! LOL! Wow I feel like I got saved or something and seriously it's cool bud. I honestly think you guys give me too much credit with these gloves but I'll take what I can get :)

Hell ya bro I do give you a lot of credit! Man everyone would be lying if they said they didn't look forward to a review done by Clamp. Many of us, myself included bought R2C cuz you recommended them! Heck I even got these gloves asap.

Nah I was only half serious in the rant, all jokes are. I hope everyone could detect some kind of ribbing there?
I just feel there are more GREAT gloves out there than Winning.

OH well, but in all seriousness the gloves imo are good, Clamp I bought a pair, I went with the "Recommend by Clamp Blue"

Shihtzu hasn't blasted me yet, but I feel it coming, hes a winning guy (and Adidas *Yuck*), Im a reyes guy. Its gotta get ugly someday.

He might Tony Stark me like he does to Majik all the time lol.
Speaking of Majik just give Moshin a call, ask. Its much faster than Email.

Last edited:
Yeah i should get rebtel or calling cards to the states...1.40 per minute calling from Canada to the USA has never been attractive to me lol

Yeah you noticed too that Shihtzu starks me all the time. Deservedly so sometimes...not all though for sure! Congrats on the gloves Strato

Next step for them would be to make custom gear?anybody agree?

Back