They used to be buddies

Yeah, but if Khabib throws, then no big rematch. So it's actually Conor who will throw, setting up an even bigger rematch - see Diaz-McGregor 1 for the Conor throwing, setting up huge rematch and future 3rd fight.

ok So Conor throws the first fight, Khabib throws the 2nd fight. Conor fights for WW belt, Khabib wins the LW belt back. MEGA UBER FIGHT Between them to finish the trilogy and winner get LW and WW belt.

245mwm0.jpg
Epic pic

Till and Perry are friends now and will still make tribute to the JBG some day

This is why I'm telling you guys this is WOLF TICKETS! Conor said he would fight Artem and Gunni. He and May are buds too, they just know how to master the work and the Art Of The Gimmick. It's pretty simple: act like you hate each other when the cameras are on and turn you make much more money. You are responsible for your paycheck when headlining, so mastering the gimmick is key.

Till and Perry are friends now and will still make tribute to the JBG some day
They are friends, but I'd be SHOCKED if Perry made it to Tills level, plus Till is going to middleweight shortly. Cowboy and Perry are probably better frenz tho, and they are throwing down and train at he same place.

They are friends, but I'd be SHOCKED if Perry made it to Tills level, plus Till is going to middleweight shortly. Cowboy and Perry are probably better frenz tho, and they are throwing down and train at he same place.
Till in my humble opinion is wildly overrated.

That doesn't make them buddies. Just means they got along at one point. Even now I don't think there's animosity. It's just competition. It's not like Cody and TJ who actually dislike each other.

That doesn't make them buddies. Just means they got along at one point. Even now I don't think there's animosity. It's just competition. It's not like Cody and TJ who actually dislike each other.
Even that was played up for the cameras and media according to Buckholz in a recent interview.

Yeah, Conor wasnt a UFC LW champion at the time, and was a big star...

This is like Biggie and Tupac.

But the white version.

Why did they even start to beef? Lol. Jones and DC had the stupid "I bet I could take you down" incident.

Can't think of an inciting event between these two. I

Back