They think they know what happened to the Malaysian Flight

Dude. We all know they are on the Island battling polar bears and black smoke monsters.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Man can you imagine? Lonely white dudes keep trying to up the bar by killing 20, 30, 50 people with guns meanwhile this person(s) killed how many in one go? 239? Wow

Personally I dont buy it. Would love to know for sure what happened

P4P lonely white dudes have those numbers beat by far.

My theory is that the plane landed somewhere in Africa and the passengers were killed.

Clearly the work or Russian hackers.

I have no evidence to substantiate this claim, so I have just as much evidence as anyone else pushing other Russian hacking stories!

Legend says, they're still flying to this day

Seems like quite the damning accusation without anything to go on, other than a flight path.

I'm afraid light pink may be my final form

l@nd0
latest

Confirmed.

That plane is gonna show up on radar somewhere in 20 years, land the plane, and all the passengers will get off thinking just the couple hours of their flight had surpassed

a good guy with a plane would have prevented this

They think they know what happened to the Malaysian flight

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-...alaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-080029613.html

Quote from article:
“That aircraft has probably de-pressurised, the people died of asphyxiation, it was premeditated murder.

“It was highly planned. The bodies have never been found.”

Apparently the plane flew in between the jurisdiction of regional militaries, and was undetected. It was precise flying no doubt. They think this is premeditated murder. Now this is stuff that movies are made of. Perhaps the pilot or perp bailed out in time, and he still walking around.

Let us speculate as to what the motives can be.

can it be blamed on russia by the americans?

Back