They should make JDS/Ngannou available for purchase separately

I agree JDS vs Ngannou is the main event. Not Minnie Mouse vs Ray Borg
Main even of a fight pass exclusive event maybe

JDS is finished, no one is expecting him to win, be competitive or even be competitive in future fights

Dude is done

125ers the most talented. Lol...

Put any of the flyweight into the 135 division, and almost all of them get smashed..for literally going up 10lbs. Except for dj and musician. But neither would ever win title.

That right there just shows that they are no way the most talented..that's just ridiculous,

Yeah Lineker and Dodson became cans once they went 10 pounds up.

I, for one am a huge Ray Borg fan and truly believe flyweights are the most talented fighters in the UFC. That being said many fans have no interest in seeing him fight the goat Mighty Mouse. In addition, the co-main is a WMMA fight that many, at least on here, claim to have no interest in either.

I know many are interested in the JDS/Ngannou fight though. So, I think they should make the JDS fight purchaseable separately for like $10 so all the misogynist fake fans who only care about the big guys can still watch. Thoughts?

Just guessing, but selling fights a la carte might mess with the UFC's event-based model.

If you sold events by the fight, you'd have to price individual bouts higher to ensure you made enough to pay all expenses and make a profit.

I try to never say never, but I doubt we'll see this anytime soon.

I, for one am a huge Ray Borg fan

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

I specifically pointed Dodson out already and said most get smashed, not all. For fucks sakes.
DJ, Dodson, Lineker, Benavidez, Cejudo, and Horiguchi would all be (or are) in the top 15 at bantamweight. Even Ali Bagautinov would probably be ranked top 12-15 for his win over John Lineker.

Yes others would get smashed, but the same applies for every division. I'd actually say it's clear that Flyweights would be one of the most successful in division vs. higher division battles.

DJ, Dodson, Lineker, Benavidez, Cejudo, and Horiguchi would all be (or are) in the top 15 at bantamweight. Even Ali Bagautinov would probably be ranked top 15 for his win over John Lineker.

Yes others would get smashed, but the same applies for every division. I'd actually say it's clear that Flyweights would be one of the most successful in division vs. higher division battles.

DJ is defending his title over ray borg. Someone who would get destroyed by any 135er. There is a reason nobody gives a fuck about dj. And they never will

Was all about the dance partner for MM for me. TJ dillashaw would've been 10x more interesting than Ray Borg, who has missed weight multiple times at 125. Would've bought if it was Dillashaw, definitely not buying to see Ray Borg get slaughtered lmao

I, for one am a huge Ray Borg fan and truly believe flyweights are the most talented fighters in the UFC. That being said many fans have no interest in seeing him fight the goat Mighty Mouse. In addition, the co-main is a WMMA fight that many, at least on here, claim to have no interest in either.

I know many are interested in the JDS/Ngannou fight though. So, I think they should make the JDS fight purchaseable separately for like $10 so all the misogynist fake fans who only care about the big guys can still watch. Thoughts?
So if you don't like Flyweights you're a misogynistic fake fan?

Too funny

So if you don't like watching little league games and only like watching Major League Baseball your a fake baseball fan?

People have their own opinions on watching the tiniest of men fight each other, it doesn't necessarily mean they are fake fans

Back