They should make JDS/Ngannou available for purchase separately

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I, for one am a huge Ray Borg fan and truly believe flyweights are the most talented fighters in the UFC. That being said many fans have no interest in seeing him fight the goat Mighty Mouse. In addition, the co-main is a WMMA fight that many, at least on here, claim to have no interest in either.

I know many are interested in the JDS/Ngannou fight though. So, I think they should make the JDS fight purchaseable separately for like $10 so all the misogynist fake fans who only care about the big guys can still watch. Thoughts?

Why? Just stream the fight you wanna watch n ignore the rest of the card

I agree JDS vs Ngannou is the main event. Not Minnie Mouse vs Ray Borg

I dont want to see JDS knocked out cold

To be honest if he somehow beats Ngannou, it will be an epic moment like winning the belt. The odds are greatly against him

I, for one am a huge Ray Borg fan and truly believe flyweights are the most talented fighters in the UFC. That being said many fans have no interest in seeing him fight the goat Mighty Mouse. In addition, the co-main is a WMMA fight that many, at least on here, claim to have no interest in either.

I know many are interested in the JDS/Ngannou fight though. So, I think they should make the JDS fight purchaseable separately for like $10 so all the misogynist fake fans who only care about the big guys can still watch. Thoughts?

125ers the most talented. Lol...

Put any of the flyweight into the 135 division, and almost all of them get smashed..for literally going up 10lbs. Except for dj and musician. But neither would ever win title.

That right there just shows that they are no way the most talented..that's just ridiculous,

I dont want to see JDS knocked out cold

To be honest if he somehow beats Ngannou, it will be an epic moment like winning the belt. The odds are greatly against him
Ngannous best win is Arlovski, really wouldn't be too surprised if a vet like JDS takes this.

Ngannous best win is Arlovski, really wouldn't be too surprised if a vet like JDS takes this.

I realize that but JDS chin is gone and Ngannou hits like The Hulk. Im rooting for JDS buy expect him to get knocked out

flyweights are not the most talented fighters. Being small and quick is different from "talent".

I love Joanna fights. It'll probably be more interesting than jds died

MM, Nunes, and JDS go well together. Great PPV.

I'm not going to watch the Co-main, and i'll go straight to bed after JDS/Francis.
And watch DJ vs that other guy the day after.

It's the main event for me. I might well stop watching after that fight and go into the card with the opinion that I'm watching a UFN.

Nunes/Shevchenko - no interest whatsoever.

MM/Borg - same as above, MM is ducking a real, legit threat to pad his record against someone he knows is completely overmatched and has no chance at all of threatening him anywhere. Pointless fight.

That Co-main is sick, and I'm not even an WMMA white knight. That's just high level MMA.

MM/Borg - same as above, MM is ducking a real, legit threat to pad his record against someone he knows is completely overmatched and has no chance at all of threatening him anywhere. Pointless fight.

I know you won't watch, but if you did the main would surprise you.

Back