They should make Bethe Corrieia vs Jessica Andrade in the new FLYWEIGHT division

'UFC wont promote me because Im too Pretty' Bethe Corrieia

Except Betch has only ever lost decisively to former champions, and a controversial decision to Pennington.

BELIEVE IN THE BETCH!
Except Bethe's only wins are against fighters in the middle of at least 4 fight-losing streaks.

• Kedzie had lost to Davis, Tate, and GDR before dropping a "controversial decision" to Bethe and retiring before she could be cut.
  • Duke never even had a good win to start with before losing to Bethe, then Smith (who probably cut have been cut), then Phillips (who was later cut), then losing to Aldana (who was recently picked up by the UFC and will probably get cut after losing her first two matches), then losing to Dandois (who should definitely be cut after that disgrace of a match against Davis)
  • Baszler who only had 1 Zuffa win sandwiched between losses to McMann, then a 4 fight losing streak of Davis, Bethe, Nunes, (then cut and spent more years pro wrestling than fighting) but returned to extend her losing streak to the required fourpiece against Reina Miura in Jewels.
  • Another "controversial decision" going Bethe's way against Eye, who also only has 1 recorded Zuffa win against Smith between her loss to Davis and her losing streak of Tate, Pena, McMann, and Bethe, and probably should also be cut.

So yeah, I guess she's managing to slightly keep her mouth above water among fighters who have been cut and were beaten by other people who were so bad they were cut too.

This would be a very thicc and slow match for the ages

Bad news for all of you. Jessica said before fight with Joanna that she feels great and strong at 115lbs.

She was neither great, or strong vs Joanna. 50-45 X 2, and a 50-44. Pretty much says it all.

I don't even grasp the concept of this somehow being " bad news for all of you ". Am I missing something, here ?

Claudia would probably whoop her ass fairly easily at SW, imo.

I think she bought into the hype. Concerning her previous SW fights. Because mma media, and fans get fuckin ridiculous if a fighter wins a cpl fights in a row. So, some of these fighters actually believe all that nonsense. Vanity gone mad.

She was neither great, or strong vs Joanna. 50-45 X 2, and a 50-44. Pretty much says it all.

I don't even grasp the concept of this somehow being " bad news for all of you ". Am I missing something, here ?

Claudia would probably whoop her ass fairly easily at SW, imo.

I think she bought into the hype. Concerning her previous SW fights. Because mma media, and fans get fuckin ridiculous if a fighter wins a cpl fights in a row. So, some of these fighters actually believe all that nonsense. Vanity gone mad.

Jessica is very strong at SW and she already said that she will not move up... Need way more work at striking/moving/cutting cage and securing takedowns but she's well gifted (strong chin, good cardio, natural lifter)

So your imaginary flyweight bout has not a chance to succeed.

Back