They should make Bethe Corrieia vs Jessica Andrade in the new FLYWEIGHT division

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bethe: "I also believe UFC female fighters hate me the most. They hate me, they want to fight me. They hate me because win, lose or draw, I promote more and draw more audience than all of them combined."....

WHO YOU HAVE?

Bethe: "I also believe UFC female fighters hate me the most. They hate me, they want to fight me. They hate me because win, lose or draw, I promote more and draw more audience than all of them combined."....

WHO YOU HAVE?
My money is always on Correia.

I'd bet on any woman who can deadlift 225lbs+ against Correia. The grip strength and athleticism alone would be enough to stop an F-level athlete like her

I'd bet on any woman who can deadlift 225lbs+ against Correia. The grip strength and athleticism alone would be enough to stop an F-level athlete like her
Except Betch has only ever lost decisively to former champions, and a controversial decision to Pennington.

BELIEVE IN THE BETCH!

Is that a hypothetical match-up? I thought they shut down any rumours about WFLW until TUF 26 would kick in. Anyways, Andrade is too strong and relentless for Correia.

So, no source, you're just saying "wouldn't this be a good fight?"

Is that a hypothetical match-up? I thought they shut down any rumours about WFLW until TUF 26 would kick in. Anyways, Andrade is too strong and relentless for Correia.
yeah hypothetical but makes sense if they begin a WFW. I thought I heard it was given the green light recently. Bethe isnt gonna get any further at 135 if she has an ambitions to be champion her only chance is to cut to 125 and Andrade was able to handle her own at 135 so 125 be a great home for her. Those 2 would be a great startup match. (technically they had a 125 match with Valerie Lateerno and Joanne Calderwood tho)

So, no source, you're just saying "wouldn't this be a good fight?"
Yes. Play along. Who wins

its bound to happen anyway. JJ has cleaned out the division pretty much and competition isnt getting better than rematches for her

The only thing Bethe has going for her is a great ass. Andrade by decision.

Imagine how high she could jump if she cut 10 more pounds.

I like Bethe. But, could she even make 125 ?

At any rate...I'd be surprised if she could beat Andrade.

For those not giving Bethe much of a chance, Andrade was never considered that impressive at 135, she only became known as this force when she dropped to 115. Hard to tell how much of a force she would still be at 125.

Hyped for the prospect of that match

200w.gif

Bad news for all of you. Jessica said before fight with Joanna that she feels great and strong at 115lbs.

Jessica really dislikes Bethe, she has said before she would fight her at any weight.

Back