They should make baseball boxing/MMA

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So this is my concept. When a homerun or homeruns are scored, the player who got home has to fight a player from the other team. Each round the runner wins is a point for his team, each win the pitchers team wins just negates the score, a block of scoring. But if the runner gets a KO its a grand slam, automatic 4 points. Think about it. It would be crazy. Would you like it?

So this is my concept. When a homerun or homeruns are scored, the player who got home has to fight a player from the other team. Each round the runner wins is a point for his team, each win the pitchers team wins just negates the score, a block of scoring. But if the runner gets a KO its a grand slam, automatic 4 points. Think about it. It would be crazy. Would you like it?

We already have hockey.

{<huh}

Back