They had no ID, How do I know they were from USADA?

- Hi, Ive come to collect your pee

- Do you work for USADA

- Um.. lets say I do..

- Well do you or not..

- Well no, but, can I have your pee?

I don't know dimspace, some people pay well for piss.

Speaking of which how much bro ?

I dont even answer the door unless I know the person. No way am I letting some anonymous person take my urine/blood. Sounds like a good excuse to rob someone. Hard to fight back with pants halfway down and dick in your hand

I can't believe there are so many people that are actually buying cyborg's story.

Of course these people had their ID's
All you need to do is consider the source. USADA and their agents are all about procedure and chain of custody.

Cyborg and her team created a commotion in order to raise some doubt, just in case and judging by all the comments many of u bought it.

There's either a whole lot of gullible people on sherdog or a whole lot USADA haters.

Either way, there's no rational person that should be buying Cyborg's (a known/proven cheat) story.

Well for starters, your opponent and their camp would have a damn good reason for wanting to tamper with your urine sample.

How does one get a gig as a pee collector.

Hey, here is me at 7 AM I don't have any valid prof that I am who I say I am but can I watch you pee in the cup and take your blood?
Sure bro come on in.

To sell on ebay, or Craigslist depending on how trashy you are. Or in Cyborgs case, selling it as unadulterated Bullshark piss. Who's gonna know the difference?

There are some weird people out there

To be fair, she probably has some very potent & powerful pee.

1d7649eafb1cfdd9ef04601f0eb0e802.gif
If it got dumped on some poor spider we may very well suffer major casualties as a species.

Maybe some fanboy or fangirl with a crush on Aldo just wants to see his dick while he pees? Maybe some Brazilian gangsters wants to kidnap him for ransom when he's alone and vulnerable with his dick out.

should I ever meet a hot wmma fighter irl, I'll put my serious face on and ask them to pee in a bottle while I watch

Well for starters, your opponent and their camp would have a damn good reason for wanting to tamper with your urine sample.
Right, but USADA is not gonna just take their word for it.
Yeah we are from fighter x's camp...and we just happen to have (fighter y) their urine on hand! We ran all the tests so actually, here...just take this printout. We have the urine secured in our gym's fridge.
No need to waste the money on all those lab tests by USADA when the other fighter's camp can vouch for em.

You don't even have to ask, just grab em by the urine.

Otherwise known as the Aldo conundrum.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY BE?

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

Theory 1: Framing you for a criminal offence

Theory 2: To gain access to your property to rob you
It is of course HIGHLY unlikely that some stranger would ask for your piss, but, impossible?
We're not talking about asking a random Sherslob for their piss, we're talking about a world famous fighter.

Guys send masturbation videos to Bethe Correira of all people...I have no problem believing that there are weirdos out there that would try to collect some pee just for the 'lolz', to be weird, or to meet a celebrity/fighter. Not just Cyborg's, but any high profile pro fighter.

Unlikely? Yeah, but in this day and age where everyone is trying to be a Youtube star, go viral, do dickish shit on video in order to get 'likes', I would not be the least bit surprised to hear that some Sherdogger (probably (@Clippy ) scammed some fighter into giving them their piss.

I agree. If someone knocks on your door and asks for pee, it's either USADA or one of the Machidas. It's either getting drank or tested for drugs. Nothing to worry about.

This is hilarious 10/10

Lol fuck off, imagine if some random guy shows up to your house and asks you to pull your dick out and piss in a cup, than wants to stick a needle into you and collect your blood but refuses to show any form of identification, thats fucking ridiculous.

Back