They had no ID, How do I know they were from USADA?

Hey @dimspace do you work for USADA? How come you are so fixated on devoting so much time to reporting and seemingly defending USADA material and work? Would you like to work for them? Were the representatives from USADA outfitted with ID's clearly identifying that they were from USADA?

He just loves to kiss the ass of authority. Glad this thread blew up in his face. Shows his mentality about privacy and search and seizure.

Otherwise known as the Aldo conundrum.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY BE?

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

Theory 1: Framing you for a criminal offence

Theory 2: To gain access to your property to rob you

id imagine theres a few guys on the internet who would be willing to pose as USADA collectors to watch meisha give a sample.....

(cue shoop of don frye in a lab coat)

Its bad enough USADA sells drug testing that the majority of athletes beat.....is it too much to ask that they get their international travel documents and credentials in order before they hop on a plane?

Last edited:
If ID wasn't required Paige and Sage would be inundated with creepers that want to watch them pee.

a disguised machida was knocking on cyborg door attempting to win urine but he did not posses valid id but in the end he did manage to get cybro's piss which he then drank in the morning for breakfast.

I guarantee some weird people would want to watch them pee

you're a fucking idiot if you let USADA get away without using ID's. If they demand you make them aware of your presence 24 hours a day then the least you can demand is a degree of professionalism.

a disguised machida was knocking on cyborg door attempting to win urine but he did not posses valid id but in the end he did manage to get cybro's piss which he then drank in the morning for breakfast.
popped for steroid metabolite, metabolites.....

1) Requiring an ID seems completey reasonable, and if USADA agents don't carry one that is very bad organisation and shows a lack of respect to fighter and the work they themselves do.

2) I would feel nervous if they dont have an ID badge, just the same if they came unprofessionally attired or something else unnerving. What if they are so unprofessional you lose conifdence in them. Or what if they are jokers (fighters are celebrities after all)?

3) Don't you have to undress in front of them so they see your penis, so they can verify piss came from your penis? How can you do that without ID??

Yep, once again some fucking moron (ts) will blame it on the fighters ...

Get your head out of your ass ffs.

Um, there's a lot of weirdos and psychos in the world, just because I can't think of a good reason for why they would want to steal my piss to use against me doesn't mean they don't have one. It's called being overly cautious.

You know how some random woman barged into urijah fabers house and locked herself in the toilet, shitting all over the place?

I feel I need to know more about this story :D

Pour the urine of a wealthy athlete like Conor on a minor,

Pour Conor's urine on a child and try and convince authorities that Conor pissed on the kid? well thats original

<DisgustingHHH>

He just loves to kiss the ass of authority. Glad this thread blew up in his face. Shows his mentality about privacy and search and seizure.

nah, you just dont understand my dry sense of humour.

the actual "serious" topic of identification etc is for another time and place. I have no doubt whatsoever that the WADA accredited collection agency had identification of some form on them. nobody seriously goes around absent of all identification, and the fact a sample was provided and shipped to the lab suggests that they had no issue at all in confirming they were there on behalf of usada.

but that is NOT this thread. This thread is about piss-fetishists, framing people for crimes they didnt commit, and general silliness. You just aint smart enough to have worked out I was "taking the piss". (it really should have been obvious within the first 3 or 4 posts)

(im going to put it down to you being american. i understand british and american humour is very different. you need smileys and canned laughter to tell you what is meant to be funny)

Could there be a potential use of a criminal stealing my pee? I don't know. Probably.

Do I buy this bullshit at all regarding Cyborg? Not in a million years.

Could be Lyoto in disguise.

Otherwise known as the Aldo conundrum.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY BE?

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

Theory 1: Framing you for a criminal offence

Theory 2: To gain access to your property to rob you

Con: Get to watch fighters pee in front of you, (possible recording to jack off to later, or to sell)... robbery, identity theft, etc

Sabotage: Someone could stick a dirty needle into you on account that they are from USADA and essentially ruin your life right there.

Murderous Intent: There is someone out there who is crazy enough to pretend to be someone else, especially 'USADA' who have all the reasons to show up without anyone knowing who the person is before hand, show up with no warning... and basically get close enough to the athlete to do damage. There are a lot of very hateful people out there.

Rape: This is no joking matter, but especially with women being tested in our sport, a guy can show up and pretend to be USADA, and drug a woman and do some real damage/

Abduction/Kidnap: Especially for when athletes are in foreign places, they get 'visited' by someone who claims to be a representative of an organization like USADA with no ID... just to get close enough to the 'star' for a possible kidnap and ransom situation.

Could go on, and on. This is why it is embedded into us from a young age not to let strangers into the house.

Back