They had no ID, How do I know they were from USADA?

Gotta prepare for scenario where piss replaces money. Every cup of piss is important.

Wait what?......... Never mind.....

It's completely irrelevant who they are, I wouldn't give random strangers my urine.
The fact that I don't know what a stranger wants to do with it is a reason to not provide a sample.
I mean, who knows? Maybe he murders somebody, empties the urine bag at the crime scene and calls the cops?

Hey @dimspace do you work for USADA? How come you are so fixated on devoting so much time to reporting and seemingly defending USADA material and work? Would you like to work for them? Were the representatives from USADA outfitted with ID's clearly identifying that they were from USADA?

mma_s_machida01_576.jpg

Imagine being the USADA guy going to Lyoto.

Usada piss collector: Hello Lyoto, I'm from USADA and I'm here to collect a pee sample.

Lyoto Machida: Sorry man just drank it.

<bball1><Baelish01>

It really is not unreasonable to demand some proof of ID from these guys. If this is an issue, USADA needs to implement some kind of identification process.

Honestly I find it kind of shocking that they do not have some kind of ID process in place already.

Wish gina carano was in the USADA testing pool. Id say I'm from USADA.

Otherwise known as the Aldo conundrum.

WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD THEY BE?

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

Theory 1: Framing you for a criminal offence

Theory 2: To gain access to your property to rob you
Maybe a pervert that wants to see Cyborgs clit/vag would do it.

Not a big fan of Cyborg but if you knock at my door and want me to pee in a cup while you watch, you better have some ID.

can someone explain to me, why would someone other than USADA want to impersonate USADA and collect an athletes urine?

Why would someone pretend to be USADA?

To then send the sample to a pretend WADA lab?

To write the athlete a pretend letter to tell them they are tested positive?

To ban them from sport?

I'd really like to hear some rational, sensible ideas on why someone would pretend to work for USADA and what possible detrimental effect this could have on the athlete

I respect your work in following up on usada stuff man but you seem to be way off on this. Have you no idea how fucking bizarre people are? You know how some random woman barged into urijah fabers house and locked herself in the toilet, shitting all over the place? Y'know how winona ryder got caught shoplifting, even tho she's a millionaire? Y'know how theres people who spend their time trying to hack the icloud just so they can show the world bar rafaelis anus?

People are fucking weird, man. Theres no shit you can think up thats anywhere near as weird as the real stuff people get up to

Not a big fan of Cyborg but if you knock at my door and want me to pee in a cup while you watch, you better have some ID.

Abso fucking lutely

Could just be some retard trying to see if she really does have a dick

Theory 2 is extremely fucking likely in Brazil. Or in Tim Kennedy's case, he thought they were ISIS.

Conor fans would pay big money for genuine Conor urine, so there's one reason to pose as a USADA inspector.

Or the motive could be blackmail. Pour the urine of a wealthy athlete like Conor on a minor, and make him pay you to avoid an R. Kelly. Or if you're a Conor hater, do it just to put him in jail.

tumblr_mrq62drVzN1rg28udo2_250.gif

but that doesnt answer the question.. lets say, they arent from USADa, how would this negatively impact the athlete in any way?

COME ON, WAY TOO SMART FOR THIS-

- if there is a market for "FIGHT WORN" undershorts?
- someone would sell that pee, (if they sell celebrity sweat (and they do) why not urine for some creeper to the underwear-smellers of the world?
- maybe the athlete doesn't wanna bear their genitals to a stalker fan?

I could name a half dozen more I am sure.

Can I pretend I'm USADA and watch some hot woman fighter pee into a cup and inspect her for a fake urine bag?

Doesn't matter.

The law requires for an active, present id.

For all you know, some stranger could collect your urine sample and dump it in a criminal investigation site. Next thing you end up in Guantamano Bay getting ass fked everyday for the rest of your life.
Not me, I would knock out all the terrorists, and then the guards, and swim back to Murica

"I'm here for your urine"...

Who the hell asks for urine except for a testing agency.

Cyborg has always been a joke for a dozen different reasons, this just adds further context.

You have to have credentials or your just some dude asking for piss. Their is a chain of custody that must be followed or the sample is void. Having your credentials is part of that chain of custody.

Fine, so you get them to produce their credentials or ask them nicely to come back with them. The cops were called...

This wasn't an overreaction, it was a strategy to avoid testing.

I guess I've been out to lunch on this, but what possible rationale could there be for not having their agents carry USADA identification?

It seems like it ought to be a non-issue.

When Chael told his original story about this on the Joe Rogan podcast, it kind of blew my mind.

It makes me feel like I'm missing something in the equation.

Back