They had no ID, How do I know they were from USADA?

Hmmmm...

U sure u understood the whole case?
im not talking about any one case in particular to be honest

im just wondering why an individual might pretend to be from usada and go round collecting pee from random strangers

If you want a fighter's urine then make a fake ID. I doubt most fighter knows what a USADA ID looks like. Plus even if it looks different you can just say it has been updated and for them to call the USADA to verify it (lol). Make sure to use gloves and have specimen cups and other medical supplies so that it looks legit. LOL.

I suspect it is fairly easy to distinguish between crazy stalker fans and real USADA employees. I don't see why anyone other than the USADA would want the fighter's urine. If there was such a demand for it then I'm sure they would be selling the urine on Instagram or somewhere like that....lol

Well, if we forget about someone trying to get your piss/blood for whatever creepy or nefarious purposes by posing as an USADA piss collector for a while.

There absol-fucking-lutely should be a proper identification of the collector, so that from the moment the athlete being tested gets verification on the first step fo the chain of custody of the sample given (and hopefully the chain of custody gets meticulously bookkeeped during every handover/storing/etc. so at no point is a sample in hands of "someone", but always a verified and identified individual with actual access right to the sample). This is their career at stake and fuckups do happen. Unless USADA is a complete shitshow of organization, this should be utterly obvious standard operating procedure.

Unless you are playing devil's advocate for the Aldo or Cyborg cases or have gotten drunk on a sunday, I'm surprised that you are making this thread....

But Brazil not the safeties country. Did he get robbed year or two ago. Did a high profile fighter from brazil got their robbed, not to long ago.

It would be a easy way to rob fighters. Knock on your door, act and say you are USADA agent.

ok, so another good theory. pretending to be usada to gain access to your home and rob you.

im just wondering why an individual might pretend to be from usada and go round collecting pee from random strangers
U started with the Aldo case....

well someone could say "i saw x pissing at the scene of the crime"

but yes, maybe in retrospect this theory isnt as watertight as I initially thought.

If it was blood, rather than urine, and someone claimed to be an eye witness then I would give that far fetched theory more weight

This thread is dumb on so many levels. I can't believe someone is really arguing that fighters should be required to give bodily fluid samples to anybody who asks it. "BUT WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IF THEY'RE NOT LEGIT USADA AGENTS". Jesus Christ. Welcome to the idiocracy.

im simply asking who else could they possibly be

U started with the Aldo case....

well yes because thats an incident everyone is familiar with.

Unless you are playing devil's advocate for the Aldo or Cyborg cases or have gotten drunk on a sunday, I'm surprised that you are making this thread....
He's taking the piss

He knows and understands it's a stupid question, and he's bored and made a troll thread.

ok, so another good theory. pretending to be usada to gain access to your home and rob you.

You can pretend to be a cop, hotel security, etc....It's not like Cyborg is Kardashian level rich

As far as I know, they need to come in and observe you at all times until the sample is collected. Of course you wouldn't be willing to invite someone in to the bathroom with you if you have no clue who they are.

To keep it simple, I hand out vials of my own urine to strangers.

Everywhere I go, restaurants, malls, car dealerships, S&M conventions, I hand out my piss.

Sometimes I skip the vials, if I'm on a balcony or the second story of a mall. I just let my piss fly and anoint everyone. I do it to be fair.

And I'm gonna keep on doing it. Because America, damn it.

There needs to be some level of accountability, and tracking. When I send a parcel via DHL, they give me a tracking number, I get the name of the people handling my package etc. How is there no equivalent for USADA?

A fucked up test could end careers. The very least USADA could do is give me a name of the person collecting my piss.

You do realize they dont just collect your pee, you have to pee in front of them so they know it's actually your pee. This opens a pretty big can of worms of people doing this sort of shit to creep on athletes pissing.

Did somebody really make a thread this stupid? i mean i know its sherdog, but holy shit.

not defending guyborg here, but i'd want to see some i.d before i whip out my johnson and start pissing in front of someone for a drug test.

Has there ever been a verified case of a USADA representative or their contractors not showing valid ID?

Back