They gave Werdum 2 years for Tren on a first offense.

Yup where are all those people trying to play the race card that UFC is targeting Jones and trying to keep him from winning?

It's a joke. I just give up. I'm not going to watch any of Jon's fight, and I hope he loses so badly in his next fight.

Come on Gus, give us the justice that USADA couldn't. #IBelieve

Stopped caring about this USADA bullshit a long time ago. All this shit organisation has done is ruin the sport. I say let them all roid. Other sports are doing it and so should the UFC. Canelo got a slap on the wrist for eating tainted mexican meat and nobody gave a shit. Sucks for Machida and Werdum though. I would sue the shit out of USADA if I was in their place. That being said, I am glad JJ is back.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Chad Mendes 2 years GH. First offense. Machida for dhea 18 months first offense.

Frank Mir, 2 years for Tbol first offense.
Jon Jones 2nd offense. 15 months. Lmao. Seriously I hope whoever fights Jones uses plaster on their wraps ala margarito.
Jones also tested positive for coke, so techically 3rd offense.

Werdum is innocent

So now we know for certain USADA is corrupt. Makes the whole thing pointless.

Chad Mendes 2 years GH. First offense. Machida for dhea 18 months first offense.

Jon Jones 2nd offense. 15 months. Lmao. Seriously I hope whoever fights Jones uses plaster on their wraps ala margarito.
Machida got suspended for 18 months for using a basic over-the-counter supplement. Meanwhile, Jones has (1) tested positive for cocaine, (2) had a hit and run with drug paraphernalia in his possession, (3) popped for estrogen blockers, and (4) popped for an anabolic steroid, yet the longest suspension he's received is 15 months.

At this point, it's difficult to take USADA seriously.

Who cares dude will get popped again or start losing either way it's all over
If they aren't going to give him a harsh sentence now they won't do it if he pops again. It is unfair to other fighters that Jones can continue to make mistakes and be given lenient sentences. Its a big middle finger to everyone. I do hope that Jon can come back, stay clean and not mess up but I highly doubt that'll happen.

Machida got suspended for 18 months for using a basic over-the-counter supplement. Meanwhile, Jones has (1) tested positive for cocaine, (2) had a hit and run with drug paraphernalia in his possession, (3) popped for estrogen blockers, and (4) popped for an anabolic steroid, yet the longest suspension he's received is 15 months.

At this point, it's difficult to take USADA seriously.

Yeah. Whatever the fuck happened Its shady as hell. Makes no sense to anyone.

What happened is money...somewhere.

USADA has always been a joke and corrupt. You think the UFC is really trying to "clean up the sport"? Come on.

<{MingNope}>
I never thought they really wanted to clean up the sport, and i am sure they didn't like main events falling through due to failing drug tests, but i just assumed it was out of there control. That is obcviously not the case, and its blatant with this whole Jon Jones debacle. Just get rid of USADA. They are basicly allowing specific fighters to juice while not allowing other fighters to even the playing field.

ya its total bullshit, can't believe it, but yet I can totally believe. USADA is corrupt.
It's exactly like our criminal "justice" system except in this one you're pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

USADA is garbage run by corrupt scum.

At this point they are only there to selectively target who they're told to.

Credibility gone and never coming back

Honestly. If i am a fighter why would i want to get in the cage with jones? Unless they are paying me a shit ton of cash, it aint happening.

Back