They gave Werdum 2 years for Tren on a first offense.

False. TRT was legal when Vitor used. His opponents knew he was on TRT. Big difference. It's not cheating while within the rules. I want TRT legal again. I'd be ok with going back to pride rules in "we do not test for performance enhancing agents"

His levels were higher than trt at some point during surprise tests. Plus be pissed hot before and in Japan as well. I am just pointing the irony.

Or roid again, get caught, get another 6 months, roid again, get caught 6 months and so on....

Where is the line for this guy??
to get hit by some dui driver who then runs off

You’re talking bad about a guys avatar when your avatar has skeletons in the closet too.

Because the guy was bashing usada and the cheaters. Just pointing the irony . To me, go back to pride rules.

From what Ive seen from some of Jones interviews he is very humble and well spoken but Werdum is known to act like thug like when he threw that thing at Colby and started alternacation with Ferguson in that dinner interview so you cant really compare them. Its been years when Jones was doing crazy shit but thats long ago when he was young, Werdums behavior is recent. Rogan said he is innocent so maybe he knew something public didnt because he was very certain about it. Its all about the image hence why they have testing in first place.

Last edited:
Lol you people actually thought Jones would get 4 years?

His levels were higher than trt at some point during surprise tests. Plus be pissed hot before and in Japan as well. I am just pointing the irony.
He didn't piss hot in Japan. You don't piss hot in Japan. I think it was prides first US show. Which in Japan pride you're allowed to juice. Us pride you are not. He was caught and took his Rightful punishment.

Jones is not taking his Rightful punishment here.

Chad Mendes 2 years GH. First offense. Machida for dhea 18 months first offense.

Frank Mir, 2 years for Tbol first offense.
Jon Jones 2nd offense. 15 months. Lmao. Seriously I hope whoever fights Jones uses plaster on their wraps ala margarito.
how are you going to talk about jones with a vitor avatar

he apparently made a deal to snitch on a bunch of other people to get a reduced sentence. The other guys didn't do that.

This is so bad, although I'm greedily glad it happened. (I wish they'd just let them use whatever legal substances they want TBH.) Its a very slippery slope, big stars can play the system while others have their lives ruined.

Whether you like him or not, this should scare you. Very similar to striking down the free speech of opinions u disagree with. It may benefit you in the short term but in the long run u will 100% get burned by the very rules/laws/precedents that u supported or even fought for.

Nobody likes USADA but some could say they are impartial

But after this BS its clear even an Atlétic Comission has Its own interests

Lame.

I think its because Jones was framed like Rogan said. He seemed so certain when he spoke about it in his podcasts that he must have known something the public didnt.

What I think happened was is that Jones had some kind of proof of who it was and gave it to USADA. He got 15-months because he still had the substance in his system even though it was such a tiny amount that it couldnt possibly help him and could have been easily put in his drink for example.

Money talks <VinceCa$h>Jones is too valuable to have sit on the sidelines any longer I guess.

USADA is a complete farce.

The UFC has never wanted to "clean up the sport" and never will. It's bad for business.

Everybody was happy when USADA came around but come on, USADA wasn't gonna change shit. Just like anything else, if you're making the company money, you'll be able to do whatever you want.

GET RID OF DRUG TESTING

Back