They found a replacement to Fight Internet Troll

A 5-3 female? Christ. He is going to kill her if this thing is legit. I'm all for killing off the belief that these female fighters bare tough but this could get gross. Hope no one watches. Feel bad for this girl they found.

Ashlee Smith Evans or whatever her name is never got a big push for beating Fallon Fox and neither will this girl even if she pulls off the miracle.

This shouldn't be allowed to take place. Since I'm assuming no commission anywhere in the US would sanction this, they should at least make the girl wear headgear to make sure she doesn't get seriously hurt.

internet troll by humiliating pwnage.

eta:

and wow. that pic of the girl in the link. wtf. internet troll's gonna kill her. hahaha, this is so dumb.

Screenshot_83-2-696x454.jpg

If they wanna bang, let them bang, consensual banging

Patterson is double booked with a fight on the 29th.

I was just watching her fights. She have some wrestling and some ground game. Troll will be taken down in a matter of seconds. 20 seconds he's on the ground and that's it

A 5-3 female? Christ. He is going to kill her if this thing is legit. I'm all for killing off the belief that these female fighters bare tough but this could get gross. Hope no one watches. Feel bad for this girl they found.

Ashlee Smith Evans or whatever her name is never got a big push for beating Fallon Fox and neither will this girl even if she pulls off the miracle.
what? ashlee evans smith got immediately signed to the UFC for that win.

Does the internet troll trains or something?

He looks like a douchebag who at least go to the gym a few days at week

Good fight. Woman should be the favorite but troll has a solid chance.

retard feminists buy into this fuckin tool?

there is plenty of video of woman beating the dog shit out of men. yet people give this scrub attention?

True. But the UFC never made a big enough deal out of it imo. I feel like they could have hyped that win a lot more

They would but it’s not PC to acknowledge that Fallon Fox had advantages in order to hype Evans-smith. If you notice, the transsexual movement Has entered the phase of complete biological denial. In the case of Fallon Fox, I think everybody on both ends just wants that mess to be over with. It’s one thing to play dumb in non-contact sports(as they are)..it’s quite another to virtue signal while real women get ripped to shreds by some dude.

True. But the UFC never made a big enough deal out of it imo. I feel like they could have hyped that win a lot more

Yea right the last thing the UFC wants to do is put themselves in some sort of trans argument. That can go all kinds of wrong for them.

I think they would've maybe done that had Ashlee not gotten finished in her debut and subsequently popped. Think after that they just lost any interest.

Why is this still a thing? Why do you keep trying to make this into a thing? It's a publicity stunt at best.

Back