They figuratively and literally buried Rusev Day.

kmelloh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
(Sorry for this post being late as I’m just now getting around to watch.)

I predict we don’t see them on tv for a little bit. Vince doesn’t like Rusev. Rip Rusev day. May Rusev and Aiden English Rest In Peace.

Undertaker botched the Tombstone. Aiden bounced on his head.

Don’t get over when you’re not supposed to get over is a big lesson.

i dont get the wwe. the fans want to get behind rusev in a big way. yet they have him lose every meaningful match. and whats the point of having him lose to taker? they could make a lot of money off this guy, but they dont want to. maybe they are scared they will fandango him

i dont get the wwe. the fans want to get behind rusev in a big way. yet they have him lose every meaningful match. and whats the point of having him lose to taker? they could make a lot of money off this guy, but they dont want to. maybe they are scared they will fandango him
Just like when Zack Ryder was super over they had Kane bury him.

At least The Bar got squashed by a full time guy.

Rusev is Bizarro-Roman. No matter what he does, he gets over and the office wants none of it.

WWE should bring Lana back.

This should’ve been learned after Sandow
I can think of way more than that..

It's an issue with wwe right now.

EDIT: But I also understand the whole game is hype control.. It's a line wwe has to walk. They cannot let the fans make all the decisions, but they have to be careful, because the only thing they "produce" that is worth anything, is fan excitement.

Last edited:
Back