These guys are the reason

My little brother is three times my size.

Magny needs to bulk up to 185. I'd advice him to start with SS + GOMAD diet. Hes tought and good fighter but his skinny legs can't deal with leg kicks at this weigh division. He gets floored everytime someone kicks him hard we saw that very same thing happen in RDA fight.

Magny is fine. He just needs to implement some sort of wrestling in his game. He shouldn't be striking with strikers and grappling with grapplers. He needs to dictate where the fight goes; he is like the only person from colorado that doesn't wrestle.

Gaining weight doesn't solve his technical issues.

Magny is fine. He just needs to implement some sort of wrestling in his game. He shouldn't be striking with strikers and grappling with grapplers.

His punches didnt extend at all,stood in the pocket. Didnt use his range=askin for leg kicks and hooks

If I was 5'9 I'd probably kill myself

Some girls are taller than that ffs

His punches didnt extend at all,stood in the pocket. Didnt use his range=askin for leg kicks and hooks
It is just problem after another. I think he just got real nervous when he got crowded against the fence. I don't know why he didn't try to check the kick but instead gave more of his calf to kick by turning inward.

It is just problem after another. I think he just got real nervous when he got crowded against the fence. I don't know why he didn't try to check the kick but instead gave more of his calf to kick by turning inward.

That heavy right hook hurt him bad in the 1st,after that he was just tendetive. Bad gameplan if you ask me.

I’m not a perfect person

Does anyone weigh as much as my 138 lbs bloated weight?

155 ..I walk around currently around 180lbs.. 145 is too low weight wise for me lol... I'm good with 155

How strong are you though, that could all be fat. 5’9 LW’s are usually jacked, what’s your deadlift?

This is something I was just thinking about after last nights UFC.
My natural weight is LHW, if I keep going to the gym and staying trim.
At the moment I'm 14.5 stone, so nearly spot on LHW for UFC. I'm also 6 foot 2.5 inches.
Fighting Johnny Walker would be terrifying. He looks like some kind of Native Indian troglodyte savage.
I'd happily cut water to MW over having to fight a giant like that.
It was good to see him KO Khalil though. I'm keeping a close eye on Johnny Walker. He looks brilliant.

How strong are you though, that could all be fat. 5’9 LW’s are usually jacked, what’s your deadlift?

I'm probably around 12 - 15% Body fat right now at 180lbs but I'm not competing right now..so I've gotten alittle softer then normal..

As far as deadlifts are concerned I dont do max 1 reps I go for more of conditioning style training with that exercise and do 15, reps of 150 lbs for 3 sets.Id imagine my max one being around 250 -300 ish I dunno tho will have to try soon

Last edited:
Back