These are the 5 fighters in the FW, LW, and WW Division who can beat Conor Mcgregor

sorry man but Conor would fucking wreck alvarez. He would stand in front of Conor and get lit up. oh and on another note, Conor wouldnt beat a single top 20 ww they are just way too big.
He wouldn't beat a top 20 WW? you do know that Cerrone is now a top20 WW right?

Please stop trolling and go somewhere else.

Most WW are pushing 185 on fight night and will have 3 to 5 inch height advantage.
DHK weighed 197 pounds the morning of his fight for Josh Burkman.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-to-197-pounds-for-josh-burkman-bout.2997889/

Do the metric to English conversation yourself
images

DHK would ragdoll Conor

Chain wrestle like Maia and Lamas? You got to be kidding me...

Either you haven't watched any of their fights or you haven't watched Kabob Nurmanohgetoff chain wrestle before.
This guy will come up with whatever excuse to try and discredit Conor

Chain wrestle like Maia and Lamas? You got to be kidding me...

Either you haven't watched any of their fights or you haven't watched Kabob Nurmanohgetoff chain wrestle before.

Dude Maia is the best chain wrestler at 170. He's like a 170 lbs khabib when it comes to clinch wrestling. Lamas just put on an absolute beautiful display of chain wrestling against an excellent grappler in Sanchez. Your knowledge of wrestling is weak. You probably think gunnar wanted to go to the ground with Maia lol.

Also, everyone has noticed you only saying negative shit about their opinions, which is why you come off as someone trying to instigate shit like a troll.

Last edited:
There aren't many fighters in the UFC who can beat Conor Mcgregor. Here is a list I complied after extensive research and analysis. These fighters have over 50% chance of beating Conor. Of course there are other fighters with a chance but I haven't listed them as their chances are below 50%.

Here is the list you guys have been all waiting for.

1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Khabib Nuermenagamefedvo
3. RDA
4. Frankie Edgar
5. Johnny Hendricks

Which 5 fighters do you guy think can take out the GOAT?

train-crash-gif.gif

This guy will come up with whatever excuse to try and discredit Conor

How is me saying that RDA doesn't chain wrestle as well as khabib, Maia, Edgar, and lamas An insult to Conor? Rda is not a wrestler; he's a BJJ guy with a decent shot that he powers through. Maia has trained with Olympic wrestlers for over five years and has a black belt in judo; he's a better wrestler than RDA. I swear people around here only think of double legs in open mat space as wrestling.

But please do tell me how I disrupted you while you were gurgling your mcgregor semen for the day.

Last edited:
DHK cuts the most weight out of all WW. It is a known fact, he even says that himself in interviews. DHK has been knocked out cold many times though... you can't say he will ragdoll someone when he also might get KTFO

Thatch, Hendricks, woodley, gastelum, Lombard ..... All cut more than dhk. That's just off the top of my head. Follow the sport before you state opinions as absolutes.

Dude Maia is the best chain wrestler at 170. He's like a 170 lbs khabib when it comes to clinch wrestling. Lamas just put on an absolute beautiful display of chain wrestling against an excellent grappler in Sanchez. Your knowledge of wrestling is weak. You probably think gunnar wanted to go to the ground with Maia lol.

Also, everyone has noticed you only saying negative shit about their opinions, which is why you come off as someone trying to instigate shit like a troll.
You know what? Gunnar actually did wanted to go to the ground with Maia... He said that himself before the fight. I'm not instigating anything, I tell the truth my analysis is always spot on.

How is me saying that RDA doesn't chain wrestle as well as khabib, Maia, Edgar, and lamas An insult to Conor? Rda is not a wrestler; he's a BJJ guy with a decent shot that he powers through. Maia has trained with Olympic wrestlers for over five years and has a black belt in judo; he's a better wrestler than RDA. I swear people around here only think of double legs in open mat space as wrestling.

But please do tell me how I disrupted you while you were gurgling your mcgregor semen for the day.
Maia is not a better wrestler than RDA. Get your facts straight before you make false claims. I can't wait for Maia to fight Hendricks or Rory or even Lawler and get knocked out after failing many takedown attempts.

Please save this post for your future reference.

Thatch, Hendricks, woodley, gastelum, Lombard ..... All cut more than dhk. That's just off the top of my head. Follow the sport before you state opinions as absolutes.
Do you even know what cutting weight is? Hendricks walks around 200lb+ of fat when he's not training but he does not cut as much water weight as DHK. The rest you mentioned cut just as much as DHK but not more. Please give me sources of your claims.

DHK cuts the most weight out of all
Johnny Hendricks (I don't know about new weight management Johnny though) and Hector Lombard both hit 215+ on normal non training camp days. These new weight cutting regulations are going to shake a lot of things up.

And you can't day people are going to KSTFO when they're probably going to get ragdolled.

Conor weighs 173 soaking wet probably.

Last edited:
Same people like you said he'd never crack top 5 FW either. Now he is on the verge of becoming first two weight champion..

Getting hot shotted into a money fight where he hasn't actually beaten anyone in the division isn't really on the verge of being champ.

I tell the truth my analysis is always spot on.
So what you're trying to say is Alvarez can win the 170 title? The guy who got shish kabobed by Cerrone's leg kicks. If Conor can beat Robbie and Alvarez has the best chance of beating Conor than you have to have a reasonable expectation that Alvarez can beat Robbie too. This isn't mma math. That's logic.

So what you're trying to say is Alvarez can win the 170 title? The guy who got shish kabobed by Cerrone's leg kicks. If Conor can bear Robbie and Alvarez has the best chance of beating Conor than you have to have a reasonable expectation that Alvarez can beat Robbie too. This isn't mma math. That's logic.
That's not logic at all you just did some MMA math right there. Styles makes fight and Conor being able to outstrike a fighter doesn't mean Alvarez can.

What don't you comprehend about Alvarez has a very good chance to grind out and take Conor down for a decision win. How the hell did you relate that to me saying Alvarez will beat Lawler for the 170 belt.

You know what? Gunnar actually did wanted to go to the ground with Maia... He said that himself before the fight. I'm not instigating anything, I tell the truth my analysis is always spot on.

And Condit wanted a dog fight with Diaz, am I right?

That's not logic at all you just did some MMA math right there. Styles makes fight and Conor being able to outstrike a fighter doesn't mean Alvarez can.

What don't you comprehend about Alvarez has a very good chance to grind out and take Conor down for a decision win. How the hell did you relate that to me saying Alvarez will beat Lawler for the 170 belt.
1. Alvarez can't grind Robbie. Robbie trained at the MFS camp early on. He knows how to wrestle.

2. Robbie would knock the drool out of Alvarez (and Conor).

3. Yes styles make fights but there's a reasonable expectation that if Conor can beat the WW champ and Alvarez has the best chance in your opinion of beating Conor then Alvarez should have a decent/reasonabke shot at beating Robbie.

Dude I'm a Conor fan but you're DMT. If he can get passed RDA spectacularly then we can start talking about WW. I still think RDA chokes him unconscious.

And Maia is a fantastic wrestler. Trains with Olympic level wrestlers. Judo blackbelt. World class bjj ace. This guy murders people on the ground.

Getting hot shotted into a money fight where he hasn't actually beaten anyone in the division isn't really on the verge of being champ.
He beat Porier, Holloway, Mendes before he beat Aldo. I think you are just in denial.

Back