These are the 5 fighters in the FW, LW, and WW Division who can beat Conor Mcgregor

There aren't many fighters in the UFC who can beat Conor Mcgregor. Here is a list I complied after extensive research and analysis. These fighters have over 50% chance of beating Conor. Of course there are other fighters with a chance but I haven't listed them as their chances are below 50%.

Here is the list you guys have been all waiting for.

1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Khabib Nuermenagamefedvo
3. RDA
4. Frankie Edgar
5. Johnny Hendricks

Which 5 fighters do you guy think can take out the GOAT?

Edgar
Khabib
Ferguson
Hendricks
Rory

Haha just shows your knowledge about mma, I have said this since Pettis fought Melendez, he can't handle pressure fighters, he always gets stuck up against the cage and from there he can't do much, Conor is a pressure fighter and bigger then Alvarez, he will put him against the cage and pick his shots.
Conor is a nighmare matchup for alvarez.
Not only can Alvarez take shots he can also strike as well.
Are you even a real mma fan? have you watched the Alvarez vs Chandler fights? or do you use watch Conor Mcgregor fights.

So

You're saying the bigger and heavier you are the faster you get?

Are you again one of those shertards who think the heavier a fighter is the better they are?
No, the bigger you are in relation to the opponent, the better your chance of absorbing some shots while trying to get inside or clinch. Maia got beat up badly trying to close the distance with Silva, but I think he'd be able to take more shots from the smaller McGregor and keep going forward, and eventually he'd get his hands on him.

Y

Yeah I can see Rory beating Conor and if we're talking about a standup fighter who can beat Conor I'd have to say Stephen Thompson.

Stephen Thompson that's a good one.
I hope Conor knocks out RDA convincingly because I'm now getting excited about Conor at WW.

No, the bigger you are in relation to the opponent, the better your chance of absorbing some shots while trying to get inside or clinch. Maia got beat up badly trying to close the distance with Silva, but I think he'd be able to take more shots from the smaller McGregor and keep going forward, and eventually he'd get his hands on him.
I know what you mean but Maia is not the fastest and most explosive fighter out there. His striking did not get any better, his grappling is elite but that is not enough to beat a world champ like Conor. I'm sure he will learn and be able to avoid doing fancy strikes to land his ass on the canvas.

Not only can Alvarez take shots he can also strike as well.
Are you even a real mma fan? have you watched the Alvarez vs Chandler fights? or do you use watch Conor Mcgregor fights.
Oh shut up 2 weeks account.

Yeah, if Conor ever moved up to WW his momentum would die real quick. I don't even think he could rank top 5 with WWs. That's not a knock on Conor either, but just a testament to how strong the WW division is as well as how tough it is fighting above your weight division.
Same people like you said he'd never crack top 5 FW either. Now he is on the verge of becoming first two weight champion..

Just post the entire rosters of both divisions. That'll take care of it.

There aren't many fighters in the UFC who can beat Conor Mcgregor. Here is a list I complied after extensive research and analysis. These fighters have over 50% chance of beating Conor. Of course there are other fighters with a chance but I haven't listed them as their chances are below 50%.

Here is the list you guys have been all waiting for.

1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Khabib Nuermenagamefedvo
3. RDA
4. Frankie Edgar
5. Johnny Hendricks

Which 5 fighters do you guy think can take out the GOAT?
anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Eddie would get ko'd, he gets rocked in most of his fights. The other 4 could beat Conor.

Eddie would get ko'd, he gets rocked in most of his fights. The other 4 could beat Conor.
Eddie Alvarez never got Ko'd in his pro mma career before. He is more durable than you think and has much better wrestling and will stick to his game plan and not strike with Conor.

Eddie Alvarez never got Ko'd in his pro mma career before. He is more durable than you think and has much better wrestling and will stick to his game plan and not strike with Conor.
Neither did Aldo and look at what happened. Eddie has great recovery but like i said he gets rocked in most of his fights and Conor is known not only for his power but also for his accuracy and killer instinct. Conor has more probability of winning, he can finish the fight at any moment while Eddie would have to fight the perfect fight to get the win. Let's not forget that Chad also has great wrestling, striking, a great chin and he couldn't beat Conor.

If he beats RDA, your wrestler theory may crumble. I'll wait til fight night to see what Conor's TDD is like. A bum knee against the best wrestler at 145 and possibly in the sport isn't enough data to formulate an educated opinion.

Not really. RDA is very limited technically as a wrestler. He has a good shot that he powers through, but he can't chain wrestle like Edgar, Lisbon, Hendricks, Maia, even lamas.

I still think Edgar was the more difficult match for Conor. Edgar is better than RDA in every aspect of the sport other than size and power.

Not really. RDA is very limited technically as a wrestler. He has a good shot that he powers through, but he can't chain wrestle like Edgar, Lisbon, Hendricks, Maia, even lamas.

I still think Edgar was the more difficult match for Conor. Edgar is better than RDA in every aspect of the sport other than size and power.
Chain wrestle like Maia and Lamas? You got to be kidding me...

Either you haven't watched any of their fights or you haven't watched Kabob Nurmanohgetoff chain wrestle before.

sorry man but Conor would fucking wreck alvarez. He would stand in front of Conor and get lit up. oh and on another note, Conor wouldnt beat a single top 20 ww they are just way too big.

I agree that Stephen Thompson can out strike Conor and most liklely beat him by KO or TKO. However Maia is a very slow and not the most athletic fighter at WW. He gets most of his takedowns from the clinch and he will have trouble closing the distance vs Conor. So he beat very skilled grapplers who wanted to grapple with him. What makes you think Conor will want to grapple him? He will most likely use Anderson Silva's strategy but I actually see Conor Knocking out Maia within 2 rounds.

Go home @Elitebrawler you're drunk

Back