These are the 5 fighters in the FW, LW, and WW Division who can beat Conor Mcgregor

Conor trains with a very solid WW who has had pretty good success in nelson im sure he can get an idea of how he hangs in with him. When you are a world champion in any of the lighter weight classes you can be very competitive in the weight classes around that. Ive heard that aldo works over Thales Leites pretty good in training. Am I saying would Conor go up and dominate 170 ?? no but he would be a lot more competitive than people think. Just because you are a good wrestler doesn't mean you have the recipe to beat anyone else who isn't. Hes still young and getting better himself and even when he fought Chad his camp wasn't as focused on the take down as it would have been with a full camp. Basically this thread is saying if my aunt had a dick shed be my uncle.

So

You're saying the bigger and heavier you are the faster you get?

Are you again one of those shertards who think the heavier a fighter is the better they are?

My point is if a WW elite grappler gets in the clinch with Conor he can put Conor in big trouble.

You are so fucking delusional. It didn't take elite speed for brandao to clinch with Conor and drag his ass half way across cage to fence with EASE. He just ducked a hook grabbed Conor's waist. A WW can do the same.

My point is if a WW elite grappler gets in the clinch with Conor he can put Conor in big trouble.

You are so fucking delusional. It didn't take elite speed for brandao to clinch with Conor and drag his ass half way across cage to fence with EASE. He just ducked a hook grabbed Conor's waist. A WW can do the same.
When Conor fights at 170 he certainly gain a few pounds. Let's say he will cut from 180lbs and most WW cut from around 190lbs.

Okay we have a 10lb difference here. You are honestly acting like it's MM vs Cain Velasquez.

First of all you're the one who should be IP banned for making no contribution to this thread.

Oh and one more thing drunk bum, you got a hopeless life.

Conor easily bears Condit and Lawler? And you're saying I should be IP banned? I'd like to say you're the most retarded Fairweather Conor fan on Sherdog, but there's other candidates.

When Conor fights at 170 he certainly gain a few pounds. Let's say he will cut from 180lbs and most WW cut from around 190lbs.

Okay we have a 10lb difference here. You are honestly acting like it's MM vs Cain Velasquez.

What the hell man didn't you just agree Alvarez can beat Conor with the clinch strat why you fighting me lol. my first post to you was actually agreeing with you.

I just don't think Conor is good at the clinch/ ground game. He can be clinched he can be taken down.. Conor also can win on feet against anyone not named condit IMO

Anybody that favors any 145er over any 170er is delusional as hell.

Conor easily bears Condit and Lawler? And you're saying I should be IP banned? I'd like to say you're the most retarded Fairweather Conor fan on Sherdog, but there's other candidates.
Are you saying Condit and Lawler has better striking than Conor?

Don't tell me you think that a 10 or so pound difference in weight means Lawler and Condit suddenly becomes 10 times a better striker than Conor.

Don't even try to mention reach as Lawler and Conor have similar height and reach and you saw how the Lawler and Condit fight went.

You do make a good point here. Conor did look huge at LW with added muscle in his early career.

Still think a WW like Hendricks can impose his game on Conor regardless of the extra muscle.

What the hell man didn't you just agree Alvarez can beat Conor with the clinch strat why you fighting me lol. my first post to you was actually agreeing with you.

I just don't think Conor is good at the clinch/ ground game. He can be clinched he can be taken down.. Conor also can win on feet against anyone not named condit IMO
Alvarez is a wrestler, he puts constant pressure on opponents. His takedowns will most liekly be successful vs Conor which will mostly be double leg takedowns. Maia on the other hand will have a tougher time doing so.

I am not saying Maia doesn't have a chance to win but from the posts I've seen here is that Conor has 0 chance vs Maia. Maia will maul him because he's a WW end of story.

Are you saying Condit and Lawler has better striking than Conor?

Don't tell me you think that a 10 or so pound difference in weight means Lawler and Condit suddenly becomes 10 times a better striker than Conor.

Don't even try to mention reach as Lawler and Conor have similar height and reach and you saw how the Lawler and Condit fight went.

Lol impossible to argue with stupid and delusional casual fans. Next time post on your real account.

Lol impossible to argue with stupid and delusional casual fans. Next time post on your real account.

I just can't see the 6 foot 2 elite striker that is carlos condit with a iron chin and great Jackson game planning losing to Conor

You do make a good point here. Conor did look huge at LW with added muscle in his early career.

Still think a WW like Hendricks can impose his game on Conor regardless of the extra muscle.
Of course if you read the first post of this thread I had Hendricks as one of the 5 to beat Conor. Hendricks is one of the toughest matchups for Conor.

I just can't see the 6 foot 2 elite striker that is carlos condit with a iron chin and great Jackson game planning losing to Conor
Condit never even uses his reach well in fights. Have you watched his knockout hook on Dan Hardy? It was up close and if you trade shots like that with Conor it's good night for you.

Condit's fight with Nick Diaz is an good example of him trying to implement a game plan and use a bit of his length. Did it work out great? no, and that's because he's not a Jon Jones type of fighter where he uses his length and reach to it's full potential.

Condit never even uses his reach well in fights. Have you watched his knockout hook on Dan Hardy? It was up close and if you trade shots like that with Conor it's good night for you.

Condit's fight with Nick Diaz is an good example of him trying to implement a game plan and use a bit of his length. Did it work out great? no, and that's because he's not a Jon Jones type of fighter where he uses his length and reach to it's full potential.

I think Conor beats ALOT of fighters on the feet But I think one of few he can't beat is condit.

What about Rory? he on your list I can see him beating Conor.

Alvarez is a wrestler, he puts constant pressure on opponents. His takedowns will most liekly be successful vs Conor which will mostly be double leg takedowns. Maia on the other hand will have a tougher time doing so.

I am not saying Maia doesn't have a chance to win but from the posts I've seen here is that Conor has 0 chance vs Maia. Maia will maul him because he's a WW end of story.
LOL, dont know why Im bothering but look at what Maia did to Conors #1 training partner. Who is a natural grappler...Who is bigger than Conor... What on earth could Conor do to stop him from grapplefucking him that Gunnar couldn't? Think about that, and then tell me why anyone should listen to anything you have to say about how Conor matches up with anyone. Because really that is such an incredibly stupid opinion, worse than thinking Condit and Lawler are inferior to Conor. They are alll great strikers, with different strengths and weaknesses. But Lawler and Condit are both used to taking on dudes who hit way harder than Conor and they both can hit Conor harder than hes ever been hit...I'm not even going to go into the several other reasons why your dead wrong not gonna waste the keystrokes.

I guess catching Aldo with a punch really makes people think Conor beats everyone. I just gotta remember this is Sherdog, where you're only as good as your last fight.

Btw, the whole WW roster beats Conor.

It was a Counter hook, not much different than Conor hit Aldo with. Diffence is, Condit would eat that easily and keep it moving. Condit is a bigger dude who hits harder.

Y
I think Conor beats ALOT of fighters on the feet But I think one of few he can't beat is condit.

What about Rory? he on your list I can see him beating Conor.
Yeah I can see Rory beating Conor and if we're talking about a standup fighter who can beat Conor I'd have to say Stephen Thompson.

Did you fall asleep during the Alvarez vs Pettis fight? It might've put many viewers to sleep but he won and he would do the same to Conor.
Haha just shows your knowledge about mma, I have said this since Pettis fought Melendez, he can't handle pressure fighters, he always gets stuck up against the cage and from there he can't do much, Conor is a pressure fighter and bigger then Alvarez, he will put him against the cage and pick his shots.
Conor is a nighmare matchup for alvarez.

Back