These are the 2 most beautiful displays of martial science I've ever seen. But which is better?

fedors was a little more basic move. dj did an actuall tekken/mortal combat move right there

winner: dj

I was going to say something video-game based as well.

Fedor was textbook.

Mighty Mouse added to the textbook.

I'm not at all familiar with Ray Borg but are you telling me he's better at grappling than Werdum, Big Nog, and whoever that guy was that was a silver medalist in Judo, and Frank Mir?
Ok not werdum but everyone else, talent is nonexistent in HW.

MM >> Fedor in terms of skill and technical ability

Zuluzinho could do that to Ray Borg.

Last edited:
Fedor's was good, MM's was better.

Neither even deserves to be in the same sentence as Frank Shamrock's end-your-career takedown.

jMBQEX8.gif

Lol "Fedor would kill MM so his move is more beautiful."

What kind of argument is that? Bigfoot Silva would kill MM too but do you think his fighting is beautiful too?????

So much hate for Fedor, our GOAT, in this thread.

You haters should be ashame.

I am a Fedor fan but a suplex into a flying arm bar in the 5th round of a record breaking title defence is clearly many times more impressive than quite a basic takedown after catching the kick of a below average striker

everyone is gonna say fedor but its mm

MM is more technical, but Fedor is just more 'flow'

Both awesome

MM ragdolled Borg and even smoothly cleared the head upon the landing to setup the armbar like a true commited Jitz player.

Fedors was slick, MM took the same Fedor throw and showed the best martial finish to that throw

I'm not at all familiar with Ray Borg but are you telling me he's better at grappling than Werdum, Big Nog, and whoever that guy was that was a silver medalist in Judo, and Frank Mir?

Including the guy who subbed Fedor?

<6>

lmao so dude woulda had to disrespect the laws of physics hover in the air lock a submission in then gently float back down and get the tap before you would call it impressive? smfh

{<huh}
that's right

What's more impressive? I'm a Fedor fanatic so I say Fedor's move is >.
Fedor's move is actually a helluva lot more intricate than MM's move. The redirection of momentum and weight distribution is out-fucking-standing in Fedor's move.

But what say YOU, Sherdog? All opinions are welcome. Except for Nostromo's. Because fuck Nostromo. I'm glad he's gone and I hope he's impotent wherever he is.

WZF7TC.gif

Cip8ulp.gif

that was actually the first Fedor fight I ever remember seeing and I kept thinking about that specific move and how strong he must be to lift Heath and slam him like that. ya there's technique involved but that was some power.

still I think MM was better.. lifting his opponent through the air grabbing the arm like that for the arm bar was pretty cool.

That shows why Mighty Mouse isn't as "skilled" as he looks.

Fedor had to wait until Herrings weight was forward. Then he had to push Herring's top-center of gravity down like a Thai plum does. THEN he had to lower his own and grab Herring from the center while Herring's top-center of gravity was still pushed forward, making all of Herring's weight on the same horizontal axis. And even then, had just a split second to grab Herring while his weight was centered on that axis and still barely did it.

Meanwhile Mighty Mouse just grabs the dude like a retard and tosses him feet into the air. He can do that because the guy he's fighting weights 130 lbs and anyone can toss 130 lbs around like nothing.

So Mighty Mouses looks way cooler and more skilled.

But Fedor's is way harder to pull off.

That shows why Mighty Mouse isn't as "skilled" as he looks.

Fedor had to wait until Herrings weight was forward. Then he had to push Herring's top-center of gravity down like a Thai plum does. THEN he had to lower his own and grab Herring from the center while Herring's top-center of gravity was still pushed forward, making all of Herring's weight on the same horizontal axis. And even then, had just a split second to grab Herring while his weight was centered on that axis and still barely did it.

Meanwhile Mighty Mouse just grabs the dude like a retard and tosses him feet into the air. He can do that because the guy he's fighting weights 130 lbs and anyone can toss 130 lbs around like nothing.

So Mighty Mouses looks way cooler and more skilled.

But Fedor's is way harder to pull off.

Fedor's move was way harder to pull off? Are you serious right now?

Fedor's move was way harder to pull off? Are you serious right now?
Yeah, you can fuck up your technique a lot and still do crazier shit if the other guy weighs 125 lbs. Add 150 lbs to that, and everything has to precise like a machine to do anything similar.

Back