These anti-Trump hoaxes are going beyond ridiculous

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
4 Trump supporters beat up 20 BLM? Ya ok! Hahaha.

ynI83a.png

You lefties are mental.

I believe they made that up.
The left does this all the time.

They are aiming for a straight jacket and padded walls.

Mental illness - leftism.

"Bullying is up in schools. It's the Trump effect."-Crooked HIlary

I'm still waiting for someone to say they researched Trump on Ancestry.com and found he shares a third cousin by marriage with Hitler.

This is the lamest version I could find. It's fitting for this story.

True if huge....

It's not true though. Lol fucking dumb liberals. The

True if huge....

It's not true though. Lol fucking dumb liberals. The
Liberals are known for this stuff. We had the muslim girl in the hijab last week.

And this homosexual dude beat himself up andreported a hate crime. Some of these leftists are mentally insane. It was all self inflicted!

YouTuber-Callum-McSwiggan-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahHAHAHAHA

"based on their build and they way they took us down, we assume at least one if not all were off duty cops"

Well why not have the trump supporter hate crimes committed by racist cops, kill two birds with one stone.

I really need to stay out this section...

hahahahahHAHAHAHA

"based on their build and they way they took us down, we assume at least one if not all were off duty cops"

Well why not have the trump supporter hate crimes committed by racist cops, kill two birds with one stone.
Lol! I didn't think about that!

hahahahahHAHAHAHA

For the trifecta, they could have also beaten them with the stocks of their AR15 assault guns

Every time someone has an injury from a car accident or a slip on ice it will be covered up as a trump related incident.

Back