International Theresa May faces vote of confidence on her leadership

Not invade. Of course not. Wouldn't have to.

You think the America will intentionally hurt our economy by using sanctions because the EU isnt giving a good trade deal to the UK?

How would it be a new and massive market for the US? We already trade with them. And they're not a massive market. They're a top 10 country but they're barely bigger than France. The EU is a massive market, the UK is not.

Also, our trade with them would require a new trade deal that would absolutely not be beneficial to them. From the U.S. side of things - great. From the UK side of things, not great. Which is why I said anyone who cares about the UK knows this would be insane. If you don't care about the UK then sure, no-deal Brexit could work out very well for the US economically given the trade concessions they would have to make to trade with us and the lack of competitive leverage.
One of the main reason I hate boris johnson. He brainwashed so many people saying we dont need eu...we can just trade with the us. Once uk are out of the eu America will rape them. They plaayed themselves

You think the America will intentionally hurt our economy by using sanctions because the EU isnt giving a good trade deal to the UK?

I think the USA and Canada won't let one of our closest allies entire economy go down the toilet just because some silly people in Brussels say so.

The EU is a paper tiger, even more so once the UK leaves and other states follow (which they will).

Back