International Theresa May faces vote of confidence on her leadership

Nobody has a plan to brexit that doesn't involve us losing sovereignty and/or standard of living, unless you know of one?

It wasn't a great idea to replace Cameron with other Remainers like May was it? How can they put together a deal when they don't actually want Brexit?

Flashback: Theresa May is the one who blocked Bill Bratton, who cleaned up incredibly violent Boston and New York City from becoming the Metropolitan Police Commissioner for London because she thought he was too macho and not deferential enough to her at a dinner. That's the kind of person she is. It's no wonder she's in political leadership.

Flashback: Theresa May is the one who blocked Bill Bratton, who cleaned up incredibly violent Boston and New York City from the becoming the Metropolitan Police Commissioner for London because she thought he was too macho and not deferential enough to her at a dinner. That's the kind of person she is. It's no wonder she's in political leadership.
She also bans rappers from coming to the UK because their lyrics are "offensive".

It wasn't a great idea to replace Cameron with other Remainers like May was it? How can they put together a deal when they don't actually want Brexit?

I'm asking you though. Who actually has a coherent and viable plan that retains our sovereignty and standard of living?

Remember the 52% majority was to leave. You won, get over it. If you don't have a fucking clue how to deliver on the lofty ideals you could admit it.

In my opinion 90%+ of the leave campaign was due to utter ignorance. The remainder was people who knew that brexit would be a mess but lied anyway. Farage strikes me as a true believer but Jacog ReesMogg and David Davis?

I'm asking you though. Who actually has a coherent and viable plan that retains our sovereignty and standard of living?

Remember the 52% majority was to leave. You won, get over it. If you don't have a fucking clue how to deliver on the lofty ideals you could admit it.

In my opinion 90%+ of the leave campaign was due to utter ignorance. The remainder was people who knew that brexit would be a mess but lied anyway. Farage strikes me as a true believer but Jacog ReesMogg and David Davis?

The UK shouldn't give one shilling to those EU extortionists. They should just leave and rule themselves by their own laws as any nation should. Needing a deal to retain sovereignty is a joke in the first place.

The leading EU nations are a mess. Macon and Merkel are despised by public.

No leaver should believe that Brexit will deliver what they voted for with the track record of this government/May.

Chain migration, family reunification, ECHR will still be adhered to etc. May signed for more third world migration. Quite funny.

It's almost as if brexit were a pipe dream that will please nobody. Weird. People voted for it for some reason but there's no possible way this is a mistake? Gotta plough on full speed, hide legal advice? The government are liars so lets empower them during the largest geopolitical crisis of our generation?

mrgarrisonretardalert.gif

The UK shouldn't give one shilling to those EU extortionists. They should just leave and rule themselves by their own laws as any nation should. Needing a deal to retain sovereignty is a joke in the first place.

Okay. That fails the condition of retaining standard of living though.

I'm asking you to back up your words with a coherent plan.

Okay. That fails the condition of retaining standard of living though.

I'm asking you to back up your words with a coherent plan.

There as a massive delay before a referendum, they dragged it out as long as possible with a litany of reasons to support it.

Revisit why people voted for Brexit in the first place, put it next to bullets on one sheet of paper and tell the EU to sign. If they don't leave. That should be the plan. It's weakness on the part of May and the other Remainers that has allowed this to drag on.

The idea that the UK or any nation needs permission to leave the EU or the UN or NATO or any of these other globalist institutions only reveals how absurd their existence is in the first place.

There as a massive delay before a referendum, they dragged it out as long as possible with a litany of reasons to support it.

Revisit why people voted for Brexit in the first place, put it next to bullets on one sheet of paper and tell the EU to sign. If they don't leave. That should be the plan. It's weakness on the part of May and the other Remainers that has allowed this to drag on.

The idea that the UK or any nation needs permission to leave the EU or the UN or NATO or any of these other globalist institutions only reveals how absurd their existence is in the first place.

I'm amazed you haven't been hired by the British negotiating team, your plan seems bullet proof.

Hard Brexit would keep sovereignty unless they do it and sign up to everything EU says they should, making Brexit pointless. And to be frank this is not an out-there possibility.

EU doesn't want hard Brexit they want a lopsided deal or to cancel it. UK struggling and then stabilizing would be the worst outcome for the EU.

It's almost as if brexit were a pipe dream that will please nobody. Weird.
That's royal when a full-cucked remainer decided to hold a referendum for it. He was so sure people would vote remain.

The awful track record of bullet points the government gained to doubt their enthusiasm for Brexit was accrued mostly after Brexit. As for the the opposition, it looks low-energy, just coasting along.

People voted for it for some reason but there's no possible way this is a mistake? Gotta plough on full speed, hide legal advice? The government are liars so lets empower them during the largest geopolitical crisis of our generation?
Are you still mad people chose the way they did. It seems that's all you want to say in this thread.

I'm amazed you haven't been hired by the British negotiating team, your plan seems bullet proof.

It should be that simple. That British public doesn't want to be part of the EU. Your argument is that they should be forced to because the political establishment doesn't.

<mma4>{<BJPeen}

It should be that simple. Not two years and thousands of pages of lawyer bullshit that the public didn't vote for and won't be accepted anyway. That's what the "professionals" do. Find excuses to get paid more for doing nothing of consequence.. The British public wants control of their own economy and their own borders. Like any nation should. They should tell the EU they are doing what they wish and not giving them a penny. The EU and globalists are cowards when confronted by anyone who doesn't bow to then. It's why someone like Saddam Hussein can violate agreements and humiliate and defy the UN, the EU and other organizations publicly condemning them while they spend years arguing over what to do about it and making excuses for why he shouldn't be invaded or punished according to the agreements.

The problem is that the UK government isn't run by strong people who put the nation ahead of special interests. Not that that makes them any different from the US government who won't fund the wall the public voted for.

It should be that simple. Not two years and thousands of pages of lawyer bullshit that the public didn't vote for and won't be accepted anyway. That's what the "professionals" do. Find excuses to get paid more for doing nothing of consequence.. The British public wants control of their own economy and their own borders. Like any nation should. They should tell the EU they are doing what they wish and not giving them a penny. The EU and globalists are cowards when confronted by anyone who doesn't bow to then. It's why someone like Saddam Hussein can violate agreements and humiliate and defy the UN, the EU and other organizations publicly condemning them while they spend years arguing over what to do about it and making excuses for why he shouldn't be invaded or punished according to the agreements.

The problem is that the UK government isn't run by strong people who put the nation ahead of special interests. Not that that makes them any different from the US government who won't fund the wall the public voted for.

Sounds like you don't understand how global trade works.

The UK can very simply just walk away with a no deal Brexit. But everyone who actually cares about the British people and has more than a bit of understanding about trade cross borders understands just how insane that would be.

A no-deal Brexit would mean that all trade with EU nations would literally cease mid-transaction. Neither materials nor finished products could cross borders, money couldn't enter or leave the country. The UK is a great country with great people but it's deeply dependent on international trade to meet it's basic needs.

No matter what people wanted to believe, they can't afford a no-deal Brexit it would destroy their country's economy for decades.

Except there are supported about the way the handled Brexit. Tons of people who hate Macron still think he's doing the right thing on that matter. No European in their right mind would let the UK turn into a social and fiscal dumping haven, or think the UK isn't fully responsible for the mess of leaving all those European agreements. You can't have your cake and eat it, I really don't see how this isn't obvious.

The UK can very simply just walk away with a no deal Brexit. But everyone who actually cares about the British people and has more than a bit of understanding about trade cross borders understands just how insane that would be.

A no-deal Brexit would mean that all trade with EU nations would literally cease mid-transaction. Neither materials nor finished products could cross borders, money couldn't enter or leave the country. The UK is a great country with great people but it's deeply dependent on international trade to meet it's basic needs.

No matter what people wanted to believe, they can't afford a no-deal Brexit it would destroy their country's economy for decades.

I remember a similar argument for abandoning the pound for the Euro when I was in high school. It will wreck their economy! Who will deal with them?

It's bullshit. The UK should already signed the free trade agreement Trump offered them, but they chose not to. May's decision. I think people simply overestimate how much power the EU actually has.

I remember a similar argument for abandoning the pound for the Euro when I was in high school. It will wreck their economy! Who will deal with them?

It's bullshit. The UK should already signed the free trade agreement Trump offered them, but they chose not to. May's decision. I think people simply overestimate how much power the EU actually has.
I didn't say anything about EU's power. I spoke specifically to the ability of resources and capital to flow without trade deals in place.

The situation with the euro is completely different. The UK was already using the pound. All of their trade was happening in pounds. The question was whether or not to trade the established pound for the established euro. A different question from whether or not to abandon the pound with no back up currency at all. I'm sure you can imagine the problems if the UK had decided to stop using the pound without picking a replacement currency.

destroying their economy for decades is a small price to pay for..... ermm...... whatever it is he thinks will happen good after a hard brexit

"who knew Brexit could be so hard?"

Back