International Theresa May faces vote of confidence on her leadership

Yes. The problem is that the UK is still, and I can't even believe I am writing that more than two years after the Brexit vote, STILL in have-cake-and-eat-it mode. All illusions of how the UK would be able to divide the EU and negotiate a great deal have turned out to be empty bubbles.

Preparations for hard Brexit need to start now, or you need to pull your heads out of your asses and admit that yes, you made an identity-based decision influenced by lies and false information on a topic that actually is not an identity one.

Leave the EU, see how it sucks, and draw your conclusions whether it's better to have a country that gets marginalized in trade deals due to lack of critical size, whether it's better to have full control over immigration (in theory), and whether being on your own in a world that gets more nationalistic with each passing year. Maybe the answer to that is yes, you are willing to pay the social and economic price, then that's okay.

I doubt it.

And then blame will be assigned, and people won't assign it to themselves. It will be the EU, it will be the remainers, it will be May, whatever. Have a search of how often I used the world Dolchstoßlegende already in these threads and remember me if it comes to that.

The issue really is that none of the Tories want to move past "cake and eat it" mode, its why May has remained unchallenged for so long IMHO as potential challengers wanted her to see it though and take the blame before stepping in themselves.

Btw I also changed my stance on whether I hope the UK stays in the EU. I hope it does not. The EU will suffer from Brexit, but it will be better off as a bloc. Imagine the situation if the UK were to revoke Art. 50 and decided to stay (for now). The situation would be like that of a husband returning to his wife only upon realizing the new girl doesn't give blowjobs every morning, either, and is actually fatter than she looked on Tinder.

Every reputable politician, business leader, industry association, our allies and economists said that brexit was a bad idea and would lead to chaos.

And here we are.

The sheer arrogance of leave voters astonishes me.
He outlined all her incompetent decisions which made things worse. I think many people were giving her the benefit of the doubt because the situation was never going to give them a sweet EU deal, but at some point she has to take responsibility.

The Brexit people wanted is not chaining the UK to the EU with such a bad deal. You don't have to be partisan to see it's a bad deal. When someone says Leave means Leave they accept a hard Brexit is one of the roads.

what he said

Exactly.

Last edited:
He outlined all her incompetent decisions which made things worse. I think many people were giving her the benefit of the doubt because the situation was never going to give them a sweet EU deal, but at some point she has to take responsibility.

The Brexit people wanted is not chaining the UK to the EU with such a bad deal. You don't have to be partisan to see it's a bad deal. When someone says Leave means Leave they accept a hard Brexit is one of the roads.

Exactly.

This is a giant shitfest and this situation was entirely predictable.

Agree that May's deal is a farce.

Brexit was always supported by liars and frauds at the top, and the ignorant, arrogant and uninformed at the grassroots.

You don't have to be partisan to see it's a bad deal.

Given that the UK never once had a coherent vision of they did want (instead of drawing arbitrary and contradicting red lines in the sand), I'd say it is a surprise there even is a deal at all. And it reflects the harsh reality as opposed to Brexit wet dreams. You were never going to get a better deal, and everyone could see it coming from a light year away.

Therefore my conclusion from above. Do it. Go for hard Brexit. Suck it up. Don't half-ass it. That way, you have a chance of attaining some of the identity-related goals (not sure how, though) while destroying your economy (but I understand that Brexiteers don't care about that aspect because they value the identy aspect higher). With the deal on the table, you will only fuel more EU hate and have a solution that avoids huge disruption at the cost of not delivering what you actually wanted.

They've done this too soon (or intended to)
This won't oust May just weaken her further. No one wants the job so why push for no confidence?

Given that the UK never once had a coherent vision of they did want (instead of drawing arbitrary and contradicting red lines in the sand), I'd say it is a surprise there even is a deal at all. And it reflects the harsh reality as opposed to Brexit wet dreams. You were never going to get a better deal, and everyone could see it coming from a light year away.
u mad?

B1GvGy8CcAAb-td.png

On a serious note, yes, that is the reality of the situation. The EU playing hard ball and not giving concessions (unless heavily lopsided in their favor - May's deal).

The leave side did have an idea of what type of Brexit they want though. Since we all know not everyone is an expert in the single market, the powers that be had he responsibility to inform people fully what they're getting into on the procedure to exit the EU. Just calling them racists isn't a winning strategy and just empty (and incorrect) rhetoric only emboldens opposition.

This is a giant shitfest and this situation was entirely predictable.

Agree that May's deal is a farce.

Brexit was always supported by liars and frauds at the top, and the ignorant, arrogant and uninformed at the grassroots.
The 'blame' lies on the people-in-power who wanted to remain.

1 Cameron was pro-remain - his in-power government was extremely low-energy explaining to the people why it would be difficult to get a Norway style deal, how the border with N.I. would be resolved, the customs union and single market access etc. all the big issues with Brexit. Just people are racist, don't do it. Worst marketing campaign ever.

2 Cameron announced it ? years before it was voted on, worst strategy for a referendum ever. The previous referendum only took 2 years to announce and vote on. No one had any major reason to leave the EU when Cameron announced it - and I mean the 'ignorant racist' people who voted leave and if they did they wouldn't have the numbers to win.

3 People voted because the government was not and is not respecting their demands. So they voted on something that is supposed to do something about that.

UK had/s complete control over non-EU immigration and by their actions and in-actions show where their motives lie.

The ironic thing is that if the government did something about non-EU migration the people would have less reason to leave the EU. The double irony is that the same government is the one handling Brexit and nothing will change on that front:

- Brexit is supposed to get rid of the EU human rights and replacing it with a British bill of rights to stop things like family reunification garbage and other loopholes, people are told the governments hands are tied because of ECHR. It was also being used and still used in criminal court to provide loopholes and delay justice (like Abu Hamza extradition blocked by European court).

- marriage loopholes. i.e. Pakistan and India arranged marriage. Daisy chain Importing an illiterate wife who just stays at home popping out babies on the government dime. The UK could do something about this, but they didn't. Thus Brexit was looking very tempting as a solution.

- EU citizens, specifically Polish, were taking jobs and depressing wages.

- Merkel and friends created another reason, rustled jims in 2015, open borders and cuckoldry. Poland and Hungary aren't too fond of what's happening either.

Hindsight:

- The conservatives continue to remain full SJW when it comes to immigration and pander to muslims, which is reflected in Rotherham and similar events was handled under their watch. . .

- May presents an EU deal that is not in anyone's interest - worse than before. A vassel state to the EU.

- May signs migration pact - more proof the type of person who doesn't want to deliver the Brexit people voted for. People don't want to sign up for more third world migration - who has to experience diversity first hand? Not the insulated politicians and the rich.

- Brexit won't see any significant deportations or reduction in muslim population growth. India and Pakistan will continue to have arranged marriages and import wives which can't be stopped and will continue high birth rates. Government has no intention of creating a British bill of rights that will stop "right to family life" and chain migration. This happened after Brexit, they don't care:
MP's have just voted in favour of the 'Refugee Family Reunion Bill' meaning that once passed, any 'refugee' will then be able to bring their whole family here.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/139435275/
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/blogs/campaigns/you-did-it-131-mps-voted-refugee-family-reunion-bill

- Remember the Calais Jungle children the UK government happily let in, telling the public these where children? They have no problem letting them in and lying to you. They can and will let in immigrants when it suits them, the public has no power. Which is why they sign migration pacts, want to keep ECHR as ruler of the land etc.

Conservative only fits a few qualifiers nowadays. Right-wing values are sparse and rarely overlap with their actions. Basically full globalist. For example, Merkels political party are conservative center-right, but full SJW on immigration and pandering to muslim sensibilities. Ex-Rothschild banker Macron is also globalist first, taxing the middle class to death to pay for his migrant handout thieves.

The UK "Conservative" government are likewise full SJW when it comes to immigration, not fulfilling promises on targets, pandering to muslim sensibilities. Everyone knows Theresa May was a Brexit-Remainer, standing with Cameron before the referendum.

A lot of people don't like a globalist population movement agendas (see France middle-class standard of living dropping, paying for migrants), especially a dishonest one marketed as a humanitarian effort, or that it's "strength" and will vote accordingly. It will do nothing though. Canada/Sweden/Germany are max cucked though and beyond saving, the only difference with the UK is that they have the capacity to vote for their interests (but still won't get the representation).

This is fucking sweet viewing though. Like watching the O J verdict.

The 'blame' lies on the people-in-power who wanted to remain.

1 Cameron was pro-remain - his in-power government was extremely low-energy explaining to the people why it would be difficult to get a Norway style deal, how the border with N.I. would be resolved, the customs union and single market access etc. all the big issues with Brexit. Just people are racist, don't do it. Worst marketing campaign ever.

2 Cameron announced it ? years before it was voted on, worst strategy for a referendum ever. The previous referendum only took 2 years to announce and vote on. No one had any major reason to leave the EU when Cameron announced it - and I mean the 'ignorant racist' people who voted leave and if they did they wouldn't have the numbers to win.

3 People voted because the government was not and is not respecting their demands. So they voted on something that is supposed to do something about that.

UK had/s complete control over non-EU immigration and by their actions and in-actions show where their motives lie.

So basically you're against opportunistic remainers in government so much you support transferring pooled sovereignty with the EU to them? Am I understanding your argument?

It also sounds like you didn't follow the campaign very closely. I agree the remain campaign was poor but the same arguments about the borders, economic and foreign relations was had in 2016 (it was obvious to anybody who is fact/detail oriented), but the campaign was marred by the killing of an MP by a man who, based on the rest of your drivel, would find a great deal of agreement with your views.

The idea that the timing of the election or those who supported remaining in the EU are to blame is asinine.

I can imagine George Washington rallying the troops to fight for freedom of the USA in the 1700s, then some geeky f**king cuck in the corner saying "err, it might not be in our best economic interests to fight against the British and leave the union and its kind of dangerous..."

What kind of cuck supports the bloody Yanks' independence? That's sedition <Lmaoo>

So basically you're against opportunistic remainers in government so much you support transferring pooled sovereignty with the EU to them? Am I understanding your argument?

It also sounds like you didn't follow the campaign very closely. I agree the remain campaign was poor but the same arguments about the borders, economic and foreign relations was had in 2016 (it was obvious to anybody who is fact/detail oriented), but the campaign was marred by the killing of an MP by a man who, based on the rest of your drivel, would find a great deal of agreement with your views.

The idea that the timing of the election or those who supported remaining in the EU are to blame is asinine.
- Voters who wanted to remain aren't to blame, at worst they're guilty of calling everyone else racist. The ones in-power who campaigned to convince the rest are to blame for doing a piss-poor job. Now it's wailing and gnashing of teeth on your part.

- The timing of the referendum is indeed a major factor. Had it been a 2 year timespan there wouldn't have been some factors to affect the vote.

- Voters who wanted to remain aren't to blame, at worst they're guilty of calling everyone else racist. The ones in-power who campaigned to convince the rest are to blame for doing a piss-poor job. Now it's wailing and gnashing of teeth on your part.

- The timing of the referendum is indeed a major factor. Had it been a 2 year timespan there wouldn't have been some factors to affect the vote.

Brexit was a retarded idea, if you don't get it by now you never will.

Belief in brexit is akin to a religious belief. Not worth engaging.
No leaver should believe that Brexit will deliver what they voted for with the track record of this government/May.

Chain migration, family reunification, ECHR will still be adhered to etc. May signed for more third world migration. Quite funny.

Tory cowards vote for her because she promises to resign before she wrecks another GE. Her public support coming from Remainers, which she is. Establishment politics to the T.

Tory cowards vote for her because she promises to resign before she wrecks another GE. Her public support coming from Remainers, which she is. Establishment politics to the T.

Nobody has a plan to brexit that doesn't involve us losing sovereignty and/or standard of living, unless you know of one?

Back