there's no proof that fedor wasn't in his prime when he fought werdum,hendo and bigfoot

Watch his fights you silly goose. He went from a technical complete MMA fighter who was great at everything to a sloppy head hunter.

Nice inflation on those questionable numbers. Several of those years he fought cans or freakshows, and he was never "10 years undefeated". He had a decent stretch from around 2003 to 2005, maybe one more year if we're being kind. Then he stopped fighting the best and became a can crusher/past prime opponent chaser.

He's not a top 5 all time great HW. He had that chance to become one in SF but it was proven that he was not good enough.

Lol I know I should just leave it alone but I can't help myself

From 2000-2003 Fedor defeated Arona, Sobral, Schilt, Herring (#1 contender), Nog (HW champ)

So Fedor was clearly wrecking shit in the early 2000s

Then in 2008 and 2009 he destroyed Sylvia (ranked #4, one fight removed from fighting for the UFC HW strap), Arlovski (ranked #2, on a 5 fight win streak including wins over Werdum, Rothwell, Nelson), then Rodgers (ranked top 5, 10-0 and coming of a 1st rd KO of Arlovski)

Yeah and btw both Sylvia and Arlovski were former UFC HW champs and objectively still in their primes. Meanwhile Fedor was already in his shattered-hand headhunter phase of his career

tl/dr: Fedor dominated top competition from the early to late 2000s. This isn't an opinion, it's objective fact

Head to head GSP wins crushes fedors and that’s a fact not only by statistics/facts but also by legscy’s as well.

HW has always been trash before 2013 as well, just the way it goes.
Everything you just said is wrong.

I have Fedor and GSP as the top two fighters of all time. They both had great careers. Just very different.

The OP is stating Fedor was the same fighter in 2010 that he was from 2000 to 2005 and that is just plain ignorant

You realize the proof is in his performances before he even lost?

You may not know what you're watching when watching fighters perform but some of us do.

Please, go to a gym.

Of course Fedor was in his prime during his losing streak in SF. He was 33 in a career where he took less damage than any other top fighter in MMA(their words). It just shatters the image of Fedor that his rabid fans on sherdog have so they must claim he wasn't the same anymore.

Prime Fedor got finished 3 times in a row, one of them against an old MW. Not because he was past it, but because he stopped fighting the Choi's, Lindland's, washed up Sylvia's and glass chinned Arlovski's.

Washed up Sylvia?

Sylvia was 32 years old.

So he's washed up at 32 but Fedor is still "in his prime" at 33..... hmmmmm..... I don't sense any bias at all.

Everything you just said is wrong.

I have Fedor and GSP as the top two fighters of all time. They both had great careers. Just very different.

The OP is stating Fedor was the same fighter in 2010 that he was from 2000 to 2005 and that is just plain ignorant

Everything I said was FACTS.

fedor came out of retirement to fight 2-0 (now 2-3) jaideep while gsp came out of retirement to fight 30-7 heavier fighter.

GSP and Jones are GOATS, fedor is a duck who spent his career fighting average fighters and Japan pro wrasslerz.

Look at the excuses for fedor, Dan out his prime knocked fedor back to Saturn

1: fedor physique look exactly the same when he fought cro cop,werdum,hendo and Bigfoot
Vs werdum
maxresdefault.jpg

Vs cro cop
117869693.0.jpg

In the Bigfoot and hendo fight,he actually look better than ever before.
fedor-emelianenko-17.jpg
emelianenko_252c_fedor_vs_antonio_big_foot_silva_weigh_in_strikeforce.jpg

2 myth:
Most fedor fan claim that athlete usually decline between 8-10 years but there's zero scientific proof to back up that ridiculous claim.and fedor was winning and taking not much damage in those ten years.in fact it should boost his mental strength.
3: age and decline:
The only legit explanation to fedor decline is age but fedor was only 33/34 when he fought Bigfoot silva.
According to multiple studies ,strength peak around 25 years of age,plateaus through 35-40 years of age.after age 40 can be explained by the loss in the powerful type 2 fiber motor units with subsequent muscle atrophy and a loss in muscle power.
http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/agingex/agingex.html#THE PHENOMENON OF
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3928819/
In short: there's zero proof and reason to believe that fedor was out of his prime when he fought bigfoot,werdum and hendo.

meh.
Haters always try to make up stories.
The fact you are still triggered by Fedor's accomplishments, and trying to put him down shows he's the true GOAT.

Head to head GSP wins crushes fedors and that’s a fact not only by statistics/facts but also by legscy’s as well.

HW has always been trash before 2013 as well, just the way it goes.

Fedor
Werdum
TRT Bigfoot
DC
Reem
Barnett
JDS
Cain
Bock
AA
Rogers
Cro cop
Gonzaga
Carwin
Herring
Roy
Schaub
Kongo
Barry
Struve
Hunt
Big Ben
Mittrione
Yvel
Cotoure
Nogueira
Sylvia

<26> right. Didnt get good until fighters like Black Beast got into the top 10 and the division turned 40 altogether.

Fedor
Werdum
TRT Bigfoot
DC
Reem
Barnett
JDS
Cain
Bock
AA
Rogers
Cro cop
Gonzaga
Carwin
Herring
Roy
Schaub
Kongo
Barry
Struve
Hunt
Big Ben
Mittrione
Yvel
Cotoure
Nogueira
Sylvia

<26> right. Didnt get good until fighters like Black Beast got into the top 10 and the division turned 40 altogether.

Point me in the direction where I said the hw was ever good?? Let alone when black beast came into the picture?? Nice try though ya dolt!

HW has always been trash imo.

In short: there's zero proof and reason to believe that fedor was out of his prime when he fought bigfoot,werdum and hendo.

Maybe that he went from winning 30+ straight fights to losing 3 in a row? or are you saying that Werdum (3-2 in Pride) Hendo (13-5 in Pride) and Bigfoot are just a different level of competition to the likes of Nog and Cro Cop, even though Nog fought and beat two of the three?

Everything I said was FACTS.

fedor came out of retirement to fight 2-0 (now 2-3) jaideep while fedor came out of retirement to fight 30-7 heavie4 fighter.

GSP and Jones are GOATS, fedor is a duck who spent his career fighting average fighters and Japan pro wrasslerz.

A nearly 40 year old retired Fedor fighting Jaideep Singh is like Michael Jordan returning to the Wizards or Marshawn Lynch coming back to the Raiders. Nobody expects them to still be the best but they love to compete and make money doing it.

GSP was given a gift title shot in a division he had never competed in against a 38 year old one eyed Bisping who basically lost to every wrestler he ever fought.

Point me in the direction where I said the hw was ever good?? Let alone when black beast came into the picture?? Nice try though ya dolt!

HW has always been trash imo.

You said 2013 HWs and before were trash as well. What were you implying then?

Black Beast was an example ya dolt

Last edited:
Look at the excuses for fedor, Dan out his prime knocked fedor back to Saturn

Dan wasn't out of his prime.

He was on TRT... which actually coincided with all of the biggest wins of his career and his vaunted "knockout power"... which he didn't have before TRT or after TRT.

Nope. He used the exact same strategy against Werdum that he succeeded against Nogueira with.

But attacking Werdum with GnP isn't the same as doing it to Nog is it? That man will wrap you into his world and finish you quick which is exactly what happened.

Fedor was dealing with one of the new breed of HW's. He ducked all the others(JDS, Cain, Reem etc.) who would have destroyed him too.

YES! Can't argue with that. You were able to discern from two fights, one lasting less than a minute and one lasting 20 minutes that Fedor used the EXACT same strategy against the EXACT same type of fighter (after all, Nog and Werdum DO sport very similar physiques. And on top of that, I think they both have the same BJJ score on EA UFC 2)

Back