There's a reason why GSP is afraid of Woodley

GSP is fighting for money. Woodley has almost no fan base, so GSP has very little to gain fighting Woodley. Woodley's best PPV buys was when he fought Wonderboy the 2nd time, 300K buys.....dismal. It is really this simple.

111316-wonderboy-bloodyface.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

LOL when people post this

Rory doesn't even land a single punch

I believe their pointing out the green alien interference GSP is calling down that's pushing Woodley back.

"Stephen Thompson is the best striker I've seen in my life" - GSP
https://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/gsp-s...sons-praises-best-striker-ive-seen-in-my-life

woodley-fight-finishing-power-1.gif

He wont fight him becuase hes been there done that twice over..no need to be a 3 time WW champ...hes not afraid the guy has faced nothing but top competition hes entire career and especially as champion..he just wants different adventures now..its like those old martial art movies where the student eventually moves on to be the master but still battles the occasional foe or takes interesting challenges only..hes now in the later stages of his martial arts path its not so much about proving how great he is and it is about how to contuine to challenge himself and grow.. Moving up in weight accomplished that agaisnt bisping ..moving down would do the same..

Back