There's a new Amityville movie coming out?

That looks almost nothing like the OG.

Definitely looks like shit.

That looks almost nothing like the OG.

Definitely looks like shit.

Yeah, they fucked it up. In the right hands, a good story could be developed around the story of the Amityville house but this ain't it. Just looks like a cheap, by-the-numbers horror film with the Amityville name tacked on.

Yeah, they fucked it up. In the right hands, a good story could be developed around the story of the Amityville house but this ain't it. Just looks like a cheap, by-the-numbers horror film with the Amityville name tacked on.

Exactly.

As a stand alone flick, I'd probably watch it.

This looks like they tried really hard to make it Amityville-ish.

Exactly.

As a stand alone flick, I'd probably watch it.

This looks like they tried really hard to make it Amityville-ish.

Jennifer Jason Leigh is above this kind of thing. She got rave reviews for The Hateful Eight just a couple of years ago. I'm surprised she signed on for this.

Jennifer Jason Leigh is above this kind of thing. She got rave reviews for The Hateful Eight just a couple of years ago. I'm surprised she signed on for this.

I thought the same thing.

Maybe her agent tricked her.

This was supposed to come out in 2015 but it kept getting pushed back. That's a strong indicator how bad the movie is.

This was supposed to come out in 2015 but it kept getting pushed back. That's a strong indicator how bad the movie is.

It looks fucking awful. Like, worse than some of the other recently panned horror movies like Ouija.

Just some straight up "we have the rights to the Amityville name so we're going to put a cheap movie together real quick and profit" kind of shit.

There is a new one in the series coming out, it's really short and boring, called "Amityville 19, We Moved Away To a Non Haunted House"

There is a new one in the series coming out, it's really short and boring, called "Amityville 19, We Moved Away To a Non Haunted House"

That's the sequel to "We couldn't sell our house so we invented ghosts."

What the shit. I'm not sure if anything actually happens based off the trailer, every time anything "scary" happened they would just snap out of it. It was nice to see Red Forman tho, it's been a while.

Give the girl a break dude, girl gotta eat.

You think JJL is rolling in millions from her career?

When you see legends rolling in dough doing crappy commercials you know the lesser actors gotta take what roles are out there.

Speaking of dough, here's Sly selling bread on tv for a UK bread company, Warburtons:

Stallone-569756.jpg

As for the film; Add in a shower scene involving that young actress then I might be interested; otherwise, yeah, shit.

Give the girl a break dude, girl gotta eat.

You think JJL is rolling in millions from her career?

When you see legends rolling in dough doing crappy commercials you know the lesser actors gotta take what roles are out there.

Speaking of dough, here's Sly selling bread on tv for a UK bread company, Warburtons:

View attachment 231923

As for the film; Add in a shower scene involving that young actress then I might be interested; otherwise, yeah, shit.

DLX was saying earlier that this was originally slated for a 2015 release, so that tells me she signed on for this before she actually did The Hateful Eight. I wonder if she would've taken this gig in 2016.

Back