Theres a HUGE rivalry between Khabib and Taisumov

No, there is not. Taisumov respects Khabib and he made it clear many times, always when asked about it he said they'd prefer to NOT fight each other if possible. Taisumov is at least 3 wins away from a titleshot, anyway.

Clickbait title/thread.

<3>

3 fights??? #11 best ufc lw fought for the title this past weekend.

There's a long queue at 155 right now it'll take more than 2 wins because he likely won't get anyone in the top 15 to fight him overseas let alone top 10.

He should be aiming for Trinaldo in Brwzil, Teymur in Liverpool, Hernandez or Felder in Singapore.

Vick, Eddie, Gaethje/Poirier winner, Barboza/Lee winner, Tony's return, 145 Champ, & Conor all ahead in the queue. Plus guys like OAM & Islam coming up are more active and can pass up Taisumov who fights once a year at best.
Love it. Felder/trinaldo who no one wants/vick are all excellent opions

I don't think so, I've heard in complimentary towards Khabib in english interviews before and he seems to be good friends with Zubaira Tukhugov, one of Khabib's main sparring partners.

On a side note I kind've hope the UFC just lets Taisumov go. I'd rather watching him fight a few times a year in ACB than once a year on a random Euro card.

Huh? I only saw Taisumov interview where he said the typical stuff, that he knows Khabib is very good but he believes he's the best lightweight and would fight Khabib and belives he would beat him. It was very respectful.

Its a shame Taisumov is never allowed a USA visa

Last edited:
Omg wtf those crazy russians are INVINCIBLE, only armor piercing SHELLS have been known to SLOW them down.

Seems like just yesterday Khabib was eating food donated by the benevolent western powers and now he's a killing machine

I don't think so, I've heard in complimentary towards Khabib in english interviews before and he seems to be good friends with Zubaira Tukhugov, one of Khabib's main sparring partners.

On a side note I kind've hope the UFC just lets Taisumov go. I'd rather watching him fight a few times a year in ACB than once a year on a random Euro card.

Fuck that he's one of the few Russian "prospects" I actually enjoy watching

Omg wtf those crazy russians are INVINCIBLE, only armor piercing SHELLS have been known to SLOW them down.
Unless they are on a bus. Then it takes a bus full of people to hold them back.

But we don't get to watch him. He's wasting his prime not fighting while being perfectly healthy.

UFC doesn't give him fights.
He was on UFC 223 but was pulled due to VISA issues, and UFC doesn't put him on the Liverpool card.

He has a tough time finding an opponent, too.
Taisumov said numerous times he would fight every weekend if given the chance.

Last edited:
Translated article from above (http://tofight.ru/archives/77007):

"I do not want to talk about him. I need to conduct many more fights. I know that Habib will not fight me. I know Habib, and he knows me, we are like brothers. I do not think that our fight will happen, but who knows? Let's see, " said Taisumov.
Serious beef here.

When ruskies have bad blood it's not Dillashaw vs Garbrandt rivalry lol.

Reminds me of Sergei and Aleksander beef, shit was serious.

Anyone else read this as Khabib / Tiramisu rivalry? I did.

olive-garden-tiramisu-dessert-2.jpg

wasteland this. the youtuber is known in russia for just bullshiting for clicks. he claims that taisumov said this things without any source. in his last video he claims, that conor is at the moment in dagestan looking for khabib.

FUN FACT:

Khabib has 26 wins (8 KO, 8 Sub).
Taisumov has 26 FINISHES (16 KO, 10 Sub).
<DCWhoa>

Back