There's a chick in the office who often checks me out

Introduce yourself, say you recognize shes new there and have small talk, what brought her there, how she likes it, where is she from, you can find out things like if shes single from small talk if you're good enough

There's a chick in the office who often checks me out. I think she's a new employee since I just started seeing her a few weeks ago.

You can clearly see whenever someone is always checking you out, staring at you or frequently glancing at you. She moves in a flirty way with her friends when I walk by near them. It's pretty obvious. \

How should I approach her? Or should I just let her do the first move and approach me, since I'm a sherdogger?
‘Tis the season for office parties so you have a golden opportunity here. You really have 2 choices to get her attention at said party. You must fuck or fight someone at the gathering. A true sherdogger, as you call yourself, would do both but since you’re asking advice on how to approach his situation, I’d choose just one option.
Good luck
Bump thread with details

There's a chick in the office who often checks me out. I think she's a new employee since I just started seeing her a few weeks ago.

You can clearly see whenever someone is always checking you out, staring at you or frequently glancing at you. She moves in a flirty way with her friends when I walk by near them. It's pretty obvious. \

How should I approach her? Or should I just let her do the first move and approach me, since I'm a sherdogger?

if you interact with her for work purposes, avoid at all costs. don't shit where you eat. if you don't, go for it.

It's not a chick it's clearly a soy boy.

And by the tone of your post, you are also, clearly, a soy boy.

So I guess invite him into your vehicle and put it in his dookie chute.

Ask her a few things about herself but don't flirt too hard especially when you're at work. She could easily flip the whole thing around and excuse you of misconduct. You never know with these broads in the work place.

This ugly ass wanna be Britt is so bored on his crappy OT, that he has to come get the attention his mother didn't give him growing up from adult man in forums.

Your joke would have worked better if you replaced mother with father.

She's probably looking at you because your buddies at work thought it'd be funny to tell the new girl you're the transgender and ask her to figure out if it's guy-->girl or girl-->guy.

Impress her with acrobatics, then the ball is in her court.

Ask her if she knows the difference between a Caesar salad and a blow job?

If she says "No" then ask her to dinner.

1. don't get involved with your co-workers, recipe for a lot of problems.

2. don't get involved with co-workers.

tenor.gif

1. don't get involved with your co-workers, recipe for a lot of problems.

2. don't get involved with co-workers.
This! If things go bad you have to see them at work everyday.

Do some peacocking. Walk in at an angle. Tell her you only have a second to talk, then pause... tell her her face looks puffy, and asks if she has a drinking problem. She'll look at you with disbelief... Give her the "come hither" finger motion, and fill her womb with hip thrusts.

Then tell her to go make you some copies.

<{silvanormal}>

For more info

Very good advice here.

Best advice is to never listen to advice from anyone on Sherdog.

That being said

You could just walk up to her and say hi, what’s your name? If she asks why tell her you noticed her around. That’s it. But don’t listen to me. Don’t listen to anyone. Decide what takes courage and do that thing.

it's actually the gay guy in the cubicle next to her that's been checking you out. she just talks to him all the time and knows he wants you.

She's disrespecting you. If you pass her in the hallway alone slap all the shit out of her hands, or shove her over into some recycling bins or something, then mad dog her as you walk away.

Back