TheRematch is going to happen, DEAL WITH IT.

It's a holiday weekend here in the US, someone is hitting the chemicals early.

i want him to work his way up tbh he needs to fight someone else first, if he fights khabib right away he's gonna lose again he needs to build his confidence back he looked very low energy right off the bat against khabib

I don't mind watching Conor get beat up again, but there are other fights that need to happen first, i.e. T Ferg vs either of them.

Apparently the rematch might happen inside the ring. I wonder why.

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif
another GOAT right there

@Paolo Delutis

??
“Not at all”

“Aldo deserved a rematch after being champion for a fucking decade with multiple defenses...didn't get it.. was only offered a short notice fight..never a full on rematch”

and he should have taken it! In business, supply and demand dictates terms. Aldo was naive to think he was above this. Believe me man, I feel for Aldo. My first thread on Sherdog was about him and the lack or respect he received.

“Conor took his own break and got conned by danis and didn't even defend one title once ..he deserves what he got feed him one of the UFCs top 5 LW see how he does there then let's talk rematch or title eliminator with nate”

How was he conned by Danis? He advanced his GG enough to keep Khabib from causing any damage the entire first round, better than anyone else Khabib has fought since Tibau. How much GG improvement were you expecting from Conor? He was NEVER going to be on Khabib’s level. All he could ask for was to become sufficient enough to withstand for long enough to give himself time and opportunity to mount some offense of his own.

Amazing. If Conor knew he had more time In that round he would have survived. We’d be having a different convo right now too

If Conor hadn't of signed the contract to fight Khabib.....

He wouldn't have lost to Khabib.

1uomuj.jpg

TS is STILL going on about this... Christ on a cross..

TS is STILL going on about this... Christ on a cross..

Visiting Mom&Pops overseas and have nothing to do. Campaigning for my favorite fight is a good pastime I think.

I know a lot of people say Khabib vs Tony or bust. I know a lot of people feel compelled to stick up for Tony. I want Tony to get his dues too and I’m confident that he will get everything he deserves in due time but right now, this is the fight that I want.

ps. don’t take the lords name in vain.

Ugh please God no. Conor and his entire crew got stomped out, there is no point to a rematch except money. Sad!
You mean when Khabib jumped the fence and instantly back peddled as Dillon charged him down?

He wasn't competitve and won't be in a rematch. You're either a troll or delusional.

I bet you picked him to beat floy as well.

No, I said he'd do better than what most expected..and he did...but never in my wildest dreams did I think he'd beat floyd...calling me delusional. haha....that fight was top 3 biggest ppv's of all time...not just mma, but of everything...floyd/pacman conor/floyd conor/khabib are the 3 biggest ppv's of all time...and you don't think they're going to do a rematch? haha they might not do it right way, but it will happen if khabib gets by tony.

He actually has. It's just not as good as you fan boys like to think it is.

Is Javier Mendes a fanboy too? How about Firas Zahabi? How about all the other pros and their trainers who declare McG as one of the most talented individuals in the UFC?

Rhetorical question.

Is Javier Mendes a fanboy too? How about Firas Zahabi? How about all the other pros and their trainers who declare McG as one of the most talented individuals in the UFC?

Rhetorical question.
He Dosent understand logic

Back